Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnanthousewife - Ashton  (Read 922 times)

6 review(s) for amberexbondgirl (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hssmcr

Last week I tried booking her at 10pm, she said she would be free at 12pm. Messaged me at 11:30 confirming postcode, travelled 10 miles to go see her and once I was 5 minutes away I messaged saying that I am 5 minutes away. She said okay, once I got outside the block of apartments and parked up. Messaged her and no reply. 10 minutes went by and I tried ringing her still no reply. 15 minutes in, a car was pulling out with 2 Asian girls all smiling and laughing which I guess it was her. I was there left hanging for half an hour and heard nothing at all. So if that does not prove that she is taking the mick I dont know what will.  :angry: :angry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline ISTS2005

From another thread this was a negative review he has just put the wrong choice on the drop down listing for Postive / Neg / Neutral.

Offline threechilliman

why positive?

Indeed. Once he confirms he got the wrong card out you can do the honours.

Offline hssmcr

completely baffling

I just logged in seeing a positive for this WG and my negative disappearing and I though whattt  :D :D :D. My bad definitely a negative  :manhater: :manhater: :wackogirl:

MW96

> 15 minutes in, a car was pulling out with 2 Asian girls all smiling and laughing which I guess it was her. 

Could they see you waiting?