Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angel Maria Sheffield  (Read 2563 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for x Angel Maria x (20 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Knucklehead

Booked by phone and confirmed by text, sent a text when I set off to say see you in a bit, when I reached her postcode there was a text from her not knowing who I was and did I want to book (using satnav on phone so didn't see text the moment it arrived) Texted her to say I had a booking and was downstairs, called her phone, no reply to either and not so much as by your leave since.

Offline kilrath1

Sounds like crossed lines. I've seen her several times and she's always been very good with the comms.

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
oops   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Could you tell me when you had this booking?what time was your apoitment and how long for i wanna explain all situation. I'm not time waister

Offline haggis007

Sounds like crossed lines. I've seen her several times and she's always been very good with the comms.
         seen her once, great service for me  :thumbsup:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Seen her a few times and yes she’s great , one of the best but she as let me down a couple of times, I once got to hers rang her to say I was there and she knew nothing about meet. I believe it’s when her friend who I also think works there takes her bookings and doesn’t pass it on correctly but when you’ve travelled 15 miles it pisses you off. Haven’t been to see her for a few months because of this.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I tried to contact her when she returned at the start of the year. No response to a text and phone switched off, Sergei was probably hung over. I'm not going to jump through hoops, she was a plan B.

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
I tried to contact her when she returned at the start of the year. No response to a text and phone switched off, Sergei was probably hung over. I'm not going to jump through hoops, she was a plan B.
Sorry you was desapointed, if my phone is switched off i have Day off I'm only human.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sorry you was desapointed, if my phone is switched off i have Day off I'm only human.
I appreciate that, but you were displaying your number on AW and had logged in that day. Maybe you weren't working or were busy, but all the clues were there that you were.

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
I appreciate that, but you were displaying your number on AW and had logged in that day. Maybe you weren't working or were busy, but all the clues were there that you were.
MAYBE Yes I'm not say no it was not like you thinking. But sometimes i forgot off my phone number on my profile. You sended email or text message? If you sended text message sorry but if i switched on my phone next day I'm not reply you know why? Because i don't know you are single or maybe you have wife or girlfriend. This is my answer. I don't wanna have problem with anybody

Offline Dion88

Great comms with Maria in my experience. Numbers often show despite a girl not being working on the day. If the green light is on then a different matter, but sometimes a no reply can't be helped.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
MAYBE Yes I'm not say no it was not like you thinking. But sometimes i forgot off my phone number on my profile. You sended email or text message? If you sended text message sorry but if i switched on my phone next day I'm not reply you know why? Because i don't know you are single or maybe you have wife or girlfriend. This is my answer. I don't wanna have problem with anybody
It was a text asking if you were available for a booking. If your phone was off fair enough and I wouldn't expect one a day later. I think the matter is resolved just airing my frustrations.

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
It was a text asking if you were available for a booking. If your phone was off fair enough and I wouldn't expect one a day later. I think the matter is resolved just airing my frustrations. Ok now i unerstand what do you mean i can only apologize you but december was my first month when i come back to England sorry maybe i was too busy and i have lost your message. I'm so sorry for your frustrations.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Great comms with Maria in my experience. Numbers often show despite a girl not being working on the day. If the green light is on then a different matter, but sometimes a no reply can't be helped.
I don’t mind not all ways getting a reply , but I do mind making an arrangement getting there on time and Maria knows I was always early and then finding out there’s no booking. It does piss you off when you’ve driven 15 miles for nothing.

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
I don’t mind not all ways getting a reply , but I do mind making an arrangement getting there on time and Maria knows I was always early and then finding out there’s no booking. It does piss you off when you’ve driven 15 miles for nothing.
    Yes i agree  with you i explain you this situation what we had.

Offline Knucklehead

Explain to me then please. I spoke to a girl with a Polish accent to make the booking, she said to confirm it which I took to mean by text which I did?

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
Explain to me then please. I spoke to a girl with a Polish accent to make the booking, she said to confirm it which I took to mean by text which I did?
ok no problem then explain what time and when exactly was this booking i will have look on my phone(if i stał have this massages.

Offline Knucklehead

Thursday 13th July 12.57 text confirmation of the call we had 5 minutes before, "see you at 7, sorry to mess around" (I had called to ask to move the booking from 3 to 7) 18.23 as leaving home "see you soon" reply from you "what time and how long for shall I book u in?"

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
Thursday 13th July 12.57 text confirmation of the call we had 5 minutes before, "see you at 7, sorry to mess around" (I had called to ask to move the booking from 3 to 7) 18.23 as leaving home "see you soon" reply from you "what time and how long for shall I book u in?"
you know what  it's inpossible because i was not even busy maybe you have booked some one else and that person let you down.

Offline HailWood

you know what  it's inpossible because i was not even busy maybe you have booked some one else and that person let you down.
I’d be surprised if a punter did not know who he had contacted especially as he says that you discussed rescheduling the meeting to 7pm. It’s very easy for the OP to validate who he contacted by posting the text log which should show the number.

Offline Knucklehead

I don’t know how to do the text log but can show it if someone explains how to take a screenshot on an iPhone it would show the text from Maria giving her address. Of course I didn’t book anyone else Maria has such great feedback on here and seemed just my type!

Offline Kairac

I’ve made that school boy error, booked one and turned up at another didn’t end well  :diablo:

Offline x Angel Maria x

• Service Provider
I don’t know how to do the text log but can show it if someone explains how to take a screenshot on an iPhone it would show the text from Maria giving her address. Of course I didn’t book anyone else Maria has such great feedback on here and seemed just my type!
    Trust me don't really unerstand all this situation how did it happend. I'm not a time waister because i know myself and i know how do i work and that day i wasn't even fully booked so that is So interesting to me how could i miss your message or ignore your booking but if so i do apologize for that and negative review was right and for the future ive got lesson learned please take my apologise

Offline Knucklehead

Well we all make mistakes it's the way they're dealt with that counts, so thanks for the apology, I'll pay a visit soon and I've every confidence it'll be a green review next time.

Offline wristjob

Thursday 13th July 12.57

Thursday was the 12th. Could that be part of the problem?

Offline Segw78

Thursday was the 12th. Could that be part of the problem?

This made me chuckle.... :dash: :dash:

Have to say i think its important how these things are handled by the SP and to her credit AMaria has apologised and accepted it on the chin.

Offline HailWood

Trust me don't really unerstand all this situation how did it happend. I'm not a time waister because i know myself and i know how do i work and that day i wasn't even fully booked so that is So interesting to me how could i miss your message or ignore your booking but if so i do apologize for that and negative review was right and for the future ive got lesson learned please take my apologise
That’s a better approach Maria. Quite often a simple apology is best. Back on my HL when I’m next in Sheffield  :hi:

Offline One Eyed Snake

That’s a better approach Maria. Quite often a simple apology is best. Back on my HL when I’m next in Sheffield  :hi:
Yes I’ve spoken to Maria today and I accepted her apology and the explanation I was given. She’s definitely a good provider so on that note I’ve made a booking for tomorrow.

Offline haggis007

Yes I’ve spoken to Maria today and I accepted her apology and the explanation I was given. She’s definitely a good provider so on that note I’ve made a booking for tomorrow.

make sure you have an energy drink before you go,    :dance:     

Offline One Eyed Snake

make sure you have an energy drink before you go,    :dance:   
I always do .

Offline mrfishyfoo

This made me chuckle.... :dash: :dash:

Have to say i think its important how these things are handled by the SP and to her credit AMaria has apologised and accepted it on the chin.

Indeed it is.

Instead of having a hissy fit and melting down she's acknowledged that she fucked up and aplogised.

Shit happens and it's how it's dealt with that is remembered.

Offline FLYING BLUE