Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Elise - Kilmarnock  (Read 948 times)

3 review(s) for Mature-Elise (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dthompson88

Damn! I sure know how to pick them!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off; she claims to be Irish, english was fluent yet stilted accent hard to pin-point, definitely not from the Emerald Isle.

I give her the money; £80 for half hour, she then goes through to another room, I hear her say "80" and a guys voice: "Alright, give him half hour only" (!)

She comes through undresses, aprehensive I try to get into it, but can't, because there's a pimp in the next room. 2 min later, I hear his footsteps coming up the hall and stop at the bedroom door. Luckily he didn't come in, I asked what was going on, she said, "My security" It was a move to intimidate the punter into leaving not even 5 minutes into the booking. Got dressed and left. Fuming.

Offline Clattypats

Just about all of your reviews seem to have a common theme... :rolleyes:

Do you never learn from previous punts... :dash:

Offline dthompson88

That's the thing, clatty, I'm always thinking with the Other Head while in need of a punt, and the wee bastard's no too bright  :scare:

Offline Clattypats

That's the thing, clatty, I'm always thinking with the Other Head while in need of a punt, and the wee bastard's no too bright  :scare:
Fair dooz  :thumbsup: ...Could prove an expensive hobby, with a Shit return, at that rate...  :scare:

Offline dthompson88

Yep, a hobby that's only going to get more and more expensive, with shittier and shittier return. Not saying punting in Kilmarnock was a 100% pleasure before the Vivastreet Bunch showed up, but it did have a much better hit-rate and variety of experience. Then that lot show up and monopolise the pleasurable into the mundane. Vivastreet Prossers, the Starbucks of whoring.

(Just found out her phone number matches one in my old punting phone, and that number is from... vivastreet. I don't have a link to her profile on there, as the message was from a few months back, but I think she went by Mature Ella)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:28:35 pm by dthompson88 »

Offline dthompson88

Was text arguing with her earlier, just got a reply back "Why are you so concerned that another guy was in the flat? We have to work in safety, don't you want me to be safe?" Aye, be safe, work in pairs or more. But punter safety is also an issue. Another WG brainwashed by her pimp. :wackogirl: