Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: salicious sally  (Read 702 times)

Offline northinchandy

Have met Sally on 3 occasions,always good full service.however on the last time she told me her husband was downstairs,fair enough he approves of what she does bot one thing unerved me was her laptop was open  on the chest of drawers facing the bed.I believe now that this was recording us and this  being watched by her husband,hence I will not return.BE AWARE

MickyD

This only received a Neutral? Would it have to be broadcast live on TV to be a Negative?

You might be being a little paranoid though. Did you say anything at the time or have you been obsessing about this after the event?

Online frankc

This is not a review and needs moving to the NW section

marlboro20

Bit worrying eh... you could end up staring in a Hamster movie

Offline chrishornx

Have met Sally on 3 occasions,always good full service.however on the last time she told me her husband was downstairs,fair enough he approves of what she does bot one thing unerved me was her laptop was open  on the chest of drawers facing the bed.I believe now that this was recording us and this  being watched by her husband,hence I will not return.BE AWARE

why no reports on the first 2 positive meets - been lurking here along enough

Offline titton

She's been "Sophisticated Sally" now for a little while according to her own profile although the OP refers to her as the "salacious" version thereof.

Look, I've no issue her with this lady and Im sure all is....ahem..
"As described , fit for purpose and of merchantable quality".

The lady's photographs are very nice indeed yet she gives a, perhaps more honest self appraisal of vital statistics  Thats no size 12 at 5ft 4
External Link/Members Only

Sorry If Ive done this link thing wrong.

Sans shoulder tattoo aswell.

Without wanting to bring the cat'o'nine tails to this poor lady; am i the only one to notice that her AW Field reports have several entries from differently named suitors, none of whom are still up and running and with all having a rather familiar Barbara Cartland esq poetic licence about them?

Fellow podgers, I don't want to Lambast the poor girl who may deliver a good service and who perhaps recognises the need for a positive online presence but has employed rather naive tactics littered with rookie errors.
I have marketing people and PR staff getting our company message out there too. The professionals perhaps do the same job for me as was attempted on Sally's behalf but perhaps with a little more credibility.

To be fair, the vast majority of adverts I see on TV would appear to me to insult our intelligence and I'm incredulous when I think they are going generate sales for the company but I guess the market research has been done and it must work.
Perhaps this works...... perhaps this is just me. I can't understand how anyone can stomach Keith Lemon or that "Take me out" rubbish with Paddy McGuiness. Brilliant in Phoenix Nights with Peter Kay but....Seriously...
I know there's a format to the show and a certain level of scripting but for heavens sake, to watch about 30 women (20 of them pretty hot) suck up to the steady stream of arseholes they get on there is painful. Then, they get a decent bloke with half a brain who isn't a complete cunt and the silly mares "no likey no lighty".

Anyway...off the beaten track I go as usual. I'm sure Sally is very nice, with or without a recording laptop in the room. Lets have size 12 photos though and more credible reports?

Titton

I think thats. That's
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:06:20 am by titton »