Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Halle Astley - near Lancaster Gate - terrible hygiene + wasting time  (Read 1807 times)

10 review(s) for Ldngal123456 (4 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online watermelon355

First review here, never new to this, promised VW I would do a review. Please go easy on me.

External Link/Members Only

Long story short:
AVOID, she does back to back appointments. And also Hygiene problem. do not see her
In hindsight, the decision to book her was a very bad move, well for me, probably not for you guys cos you'd (hopefully) gain some knowledge from my experience which I consider a failure. It was a terrible experience

Short story long:
Time: not too far ago this year.  i punted before two other reviews were posted and may or may not happened earlier than those guys so sort of tofft, despite my review being late.

Reason: ASS. I LOVED THE ASS IN DAT PIC. LOVED THE PIC.

Comms: I sent polite messages to ask about her availability. Her response was ok but felt impersonal and robotic, I.e. No greeting me back, not even like a polite machine, just a machine. I continued to word my messages politely, did not feel my effort was appreciated. Had a slight bad feeling but went for the ass anyway.

Appearene: She does a have a real big butt, although not as good looking in real life as in her pictures. It was a big ass for her size. definitely  quite a bit shorter in real life than it seems in her pictures. Also the picture with sort of red or pink bra is p most definitely not her. The other selfies are her tho. Long dark hair, very small boobs,I don't mind small boobs but hers were  not in great shape even for small ones.

Deal breaker #1: SKIN WAS NOT SMOOTH, in fact, it was the opposite of smooth. As I grab her ass or tough her body I could see and feel the texture for the lack of a better word it was not smooth at all. I really disliked that. And due to the pictures being photoshopped. You cannot tell this from looking at her pictures.

Deal breaker #2: she does back to back appointments
Cost: £100 for 30 min, she only texted me room number after our agreed time, a few minutes after but still it's me losing money. And then once I got in no warm greetings, and she went to e bathroom and spent a few minutes there. More time wasted. And forced me to leave before I got full 30min service due to she has back to back appointments "someone's coming you have to leave". And by that point I only got blowkobs haven't even fucked her yet.

Deal breaker #3: very bad hygiene. I texted her very politely after her robotic responses. To kindly ask her to shower before our appointment starts, and saying that I will shower to before I make my journey there. She replied "you're the first one today and i don't work without shower." I am more worried after reading this should have not went ahead. But went for the ass pics. 

Once I got there after she spent more minutes in bathroom doing what ever. Eating more of my time, she asked me "you can take a shower now". I said as I said I'd already Showered. At this point, I could notice that her hair does not even have the slightest bit of wetness, it was not summer so not hot anyway. And when she was in the bathroom again, I observed her dirty underwire in the corner. She certainly did not shower before. I'm not gonna go into more details but She has not cleaned herself as she promised or as she should.

Truth is payably she booked the hotel at the start of my time agreed. Anothe rounder straight after me. She still lured me into taking this time which means she will give me less time and she wouldn't have showere and saw me straight away and so,son else straight after me.

When she was giving own, I really wanted to kiss her ass. But I could smell her v from distance it was not a pleasant smell. I wanted a nice ass to faces it me. Her as. Was not bad to behonest. Just the hygiene and the smell lost my erection after a bit of that smell too lol it was bad. In the end I didn't fuck her, only got a £100 blowjob which was rubbish and had to smell her time I was three. Which was 20min or less than that for actual service. She told me ten min before someone is coming after I had to leave on time. Despite late start time was not made up and was rushed.

But all of this I would have tolerated if she was clean. Or at least showered before seeing me as she promsised. She didn't it was bad and no respect for her. Also no respect from her. I felt bad after that experience to be honest. I haven't punted since then.

I got a shitty blowjob for the 20 ish minutes For £100. So in other words - AVOID.

Again as I said first review, new to punting. Not a great experience but hope it helps someone.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:45:27 am by watermelon355 »

Offline unus669

Sorry you had a bad punt OP. This WG, has had her conveyor belt activity mentioned on UKE, also her attitude has been terrible on occasion on UKE.  :scare:

Offline pumps

what a smelly cunt, no intention of giving a good service... so doen't even bother to wash her smelly body.

Hopefully  this review kills most of her future business.

Offline JonasG

Jesus, thanks for the review.

Off my HL.

Offline tantric talents

When I saw her last month there were no smells downstairs at all, but she had used some bloody intimate deodorant - yuk! :wacko: - I hate it when they do that and it has only happened to me a couple of times over the years. It really screws your tongue up and tastes disgusting!
Fortunately her natural juices started to flow pretty quickly which helped flush it all away, and eventually we managed a half decent 69.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Shame about ur punt.
Pics on uke looked appealing but wondering if it's worth it now.

Thanks for the review

Offline smiths

Sorry you had a bad punt OP. This WG, has had her conveyor belt activity mentioned on UKE, also her attitude has been terrible on occasion on UKE.  :scare:

It certainly has, if I had been interested in her her attitude in her posts on UKE which is one of superiority would of put me off her, totally up herself meaning I wouldn't bother being. :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ouch not a good look on her part at all  :thumbsdown: unlucky on this one op.

Online watermelon355

Thanks guys fo your support. I just wanna make sure that my loss and a failure of an experience is not for nothing. At least it can allow me to come and warn you.

Also I am 100% sure that, being her first client of the day, she had only one towel in the bathroom. ONLY ONE.

Online watermelon355

Thanks! Yeah when I saw her there was no review to be found here. So hope this helps otherss

Online watermelon355

what a smelly cunt, no intention of giving a good service... so doen't even bother to wash her smelly body.

Hopefully  this review kills most of her future business.

Hopefully my terrible experience can be of some use, not to me, but for others...

Online watermelon355

Jesus, thanks for the review.

Off my HL.

Well come glad that my failure of an experience can be used to warn the people

Online watermelon355

When I saw her last month there were no smells downstairs at all, but she had used some bloody intimate deodorant - yuk! :wacko: - I hate it when they do that and it has only happened to me a couple of times over the years. It really screws your tongue up and tastes disgusting!
Fortunately her natural juices started to flow pretty quickly which helped flush it all away, and eventually we managed a half decent 69.

I'm 90% sure she used deodorant when I saw her. Cos clearly she didn't shower before. But still I could smell her on the bed. No way I'd go down on her. NO WAYYYYYY

Online watermelon355

Shame about ur punt.
Pics on uke looked appealing but wondering if it's worth it now.

Thanks for the review

You are welcome! I know I went ahead with the tofft just because of the pics

Online watermelon355

Ouch not a good look on her part at all  :thumbsdown: unlucky on this one op.

Thanks. It was not a good experience. I'm new to this but I haven't punted again since I saw her haha. Hopefully this can help others.

Offline bushman

Don't want to disappoint you, but most WG don't shower after every punt. Unless she's very quiet and not popular. They are in it for the money, a quick wipe and bodycream take care of the previous punters smell of saliva and ball batter.  :bomb: Don't let those UKE angels fool you with their stories of 1-2 punters a day. They get the cocks in as fast as the cocks are available. :bomb:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review and sorry to read it was a shit meet.

Read enough on UKE to have removed her off my HL.

vw

Thanks for responding to my suggestion of reviewing her,

Hope in the mean time you found yourself a good punt or more.   :hi:

Offline Rstone

Was going to book her - thank god you reviewed her !

Sounds vaguely familiar to bustybadgirl who has some good reviews here ...  but I am not a quite sure why...  :vomit:

vw

Sounds vaguely familiar to bustybadgirl who has some good reviews here ...  but I am not a quite sure why...  :vomit:

A neg from you for bustybadgirl would help build a picture .   :hi:

Offline Rstone

A neg from you for bustybadgirl would help build a picture .   :hi:

Hihi

I don’t do FS usually, only some gropping, wanking and lap dance if the lady knows how to.... so my feedback usually finds only limited interest and i am not sure it will be worth a full review, but i guess your point may be that I should get the negative (or positive) counter to tick anyway...?

In any case, I usually try to give info where I can:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172623.msg1911959#msg1911959

Hope you’ll agree with my approach