Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Diplomat  (Read 1398 times)

Offline NIK

Another poor report for this place

External Link/Members Only

It sounds like the same Amy I saw there several years ago. She never seems to have a good report yet.

It also says she's twenty on the rarely updated website. It was about 4/5 years ago when I saw her so the age is wrong for a start.

She wasn't bad looking and quite friendly, but as the report says tried to get away with as little as possible, and I've seen similar reports for her.

Why do parlours persist with such girls when they are plainly not up to the job!  :angry:

Offline NIK

Just researched further and look at this.

External Link/Members Only

Four out of five negative reports and that is only from punters who've bothered reporting. Think how many more have gone away disappointed and just chalked it down to experience. If it is the same girl it's disgusting that the parlour haven't got shot of her.  :mad:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Why do parlours persist with such girls when they are plainly not up to the job!
The honest answer is they might be a cash cow for the place. Some punters know a WG might be crap, but the ones who haven't seen her or read the reports don't. There's many girls that get by on their looks and think being pretty and friendly is enough, and it might be some men that is enough for, but others see through the façade, if the sex is crap it's a waste of time. That applies to any parlour, agency or individual WG.

Offline Tricks

At least it’s not simply a positive report for GFE !

A few of my recent visits to the local scene none of which are worthy of a review are:

Donalds sp was Chardonnay past it but enthusiastic

Unit 8 sp was Misty smelly fanny would not go down on her if she paid me

Prestige sp was only a temp using the place as a base for her better paid AW business the name eludes me, but she was only interested in selling top ups.

Pandoras sp Deya good looking Romanian did not talk and although she went through the motions well, the lack of rapport put me off.

Paradise sp Anabella better looking than her picks great body and enjoyed herself. She even had a shower afterwards which is reassuring. Best of a bad bunch.

marky123uk

Saw Amy from diplomat ..few months ago and she has put on weight! And her  pussy STUNK! So much so I stopped doggy and asked for a hand job...smell was so bad it killed my stiff ...and if things were bad enough her hj was so poor I finished it my self...worst punt in 21 years!!