Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suki - Organic Remedies - Baker Street  (Read 3125 times)

Offline curiousforfun

Last week I popped into Organic Remedies Baker Street and saw Suki:

Prices: £40 for 45min
Extras: £40 for B2B

Was in Baker Street area and fancied a massage and so I decided to try ORBS. 'Receptionist' said 27yr old Chinese girl Suki was free in 5mins. I laughed and said, yeah I bet she's 27...she assured me she was but I still didn't believe her...but I don't really care how old they as long as they are not a munter.

So I came back after 5 mins...Suki is not 27!  :dash:

Still, she looked decent enough (maybe mid to late 30's). £40 for 45mins paid and downstairs we went. Started off with a decent enough massage and she let me stroke her legs and grab her arse. Mid way through she asked if I wanted the extras...obviously I did! We agreed on £40 for B2B and happy ending. She got naked...hairy but trimmed bush, tits a nice handful and responsive nipples. Ever so slightly droopy, but in no ways saggy looking. Relatively slim, slight belly fat but not noticeable when standing. She oiled me up and climbed on the table for some body rubs and light kisses. Then proceeded to jack me off for a good 15mins whilst naked and stroking me and my balls as requested until I unloaded. I did feel a little rushed when having my shower as it was nearly closing time.
Overall this was a positive experience. Nothing fancy though, nothing bad...good enough for £40 when you consider the reports of some girls in some places asking for £60 or £80 for this kind of service. It was what I was looking for at that particular time and at the right price - so no reason to complain.

Verdict: Just about Positive - didn't blow my mind...but did blow my load and for the right price.

Would I return: Yes - but would likely want to see a different girl.  :lol:

Offline tomcat69

Suki may have left Orbs the 4 occasions I was there the only Chinese masseuse I have seen is Emma.

Online sparkus

Suki may have left Orbs the 4 occasions I was there the only Chinese masseuse I have seen is Emma.

Which is no bad thing.

Offline Rupert

This place used to be a good spot decent different Giles now gone downhill. Anyone know where the over ladies have gone, Lilly Suki