Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Spa Centre, Brierley Hill for FBSM  (Read 3972 times)

Offline shavedgoodboy

Service
30 mins “special erotic happy ending massage” for £55
Of which £25 was for the massage and £30 was extras.

On high street directly opposite the bingo. Signage very clear, door is on a busy high street and I had to text to be let in so not ideal for nervier punters. Free parking at Farmfoods for 2hours directly behind the high street, you’re supposed to be a shopper though so maybe grab a frozen pizza?

Comms
Good. Called to book on mobile number, no answers but got a text with info later on and booked via text. I arrived ten mins early, tried the door which was locked, texted her and the received a callback and she let me in. Probably had to hang around for about 5 mins. Not ideal if you know much about Brierley Hill.

The girl
Please forgive me but. I didn’t get her name. I presume it’s Rita as per other posts here. She’s short, about late 20s but I’m terrible with ages.  Very friendly and very pretty. Small slim frame and bust. Good English.

The shop
Very nicely fitted out. A reception area and till where you pay for all services. A benched waiting area. A little place to put shoes and then carpeted nicely throughout. Small massage room but nicely decorated and clean with shower in the corner. Someone’s spent some money here.

The massage
So after paying my £25 for 30 mins massage I ask about happy ending and am offered a normal wanking for £20 more or very special erotic massage for £30. I’m intrigued so go for the latter and am glad I did. I am led to the room and undress. Oil is applied to my back and as has been mentioned before a thorough wet wiping to the arse and penis occurs. Fine by me.
I then get ten mins of massage which is good and has lots of reach unders right from the start. Eventually I’m asked to get my bum up in the air, almost on all fours. She kneels behind me and massage all of my arse, perineum, cock and balls. Two handed affair keeping my arse happy while milking my cock. Not long before I’m cumming like the falls. Great stuff.
Shower adviseable as I was very oily.

Few notes
Probably only got about 25 mins of service all in, fine by me but I know this bothers some. She said she would do an hour including thorough massage and same finish as above for £70.

Having to put my shoes on in reception meant sitting next to the next punter for 2 mins.

Nice clean shop, great rub, lovely girl. £55 for half an hour is a bit steep but it’s a better service than just a handjob. Horses for courses. I’ll return I reckon.

External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

£55  for a 25 minute service sure as hell would bother me. It seems a bit steep , so many places offer a better value for money service than this place but if your happy with this thats all that matters  :hi:

minge

Is £70 for an hour good value I wonder?
I am presuming no B2B was on offer. We’re you allowed to have a little play? Was she in the buff?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 08:11:36 pm by minge »

Online mr.bluesky

£70 for an hour though is good value!

£60 an hour is usually the going rate at many places

Offline shavedgoodboy

Is £70 for an hour good value I wonder?
I am presuming no B2B was on offer. We’re you allowed to have a little play? Was she in the buff?

£60 for an hours massage with happy ending is going rate. As I said this was a bit more than a standard tug, but the specifics may not be too everyone’s taste.

I don’t believe there are any other extras on offer but neither did I ask so not too conclusive sorry. She remained dressed throughout. Cute little black dress.

Offline vision2014

Does anybody else know any other places where the girl gets you on all 4 s like this and plays with your arse and same time with your cock

Offline shavedgoodboy

Does anybody else know any other places where the girl gets you on all 4 s like this and plays with your arse and same time with your cock

Definitely never had it at Color & Beauty in Brum. Nicole at Lode Lane in Sheldon played with my bum a bit but not up on all fours and nowhere near as much as Rita did. I would say Michelle at Tanning Rooms in Wolves will do whatever you want as they are very accommodating there but after recent events I wouldn’t go anywhere near there too soon.

Offline mike61

Good review shavedboy. Was in the area yesterday and she was fully booked. I will no be back for a few weeks but she is on my list.  Having read the other review, I cant wait, love the milking massage but would like to know what else she does having had your arse well wiped, wondering whether she rims you or there is a bit of a prostrate massage? Maybe a few more reviews in pipeline.

Offline shavedgoodboy

Thanks Mike.

Good point. I didn’t ask at all but who knows eh? I don’t think rimming would be on the cards but maybe prostate massage. Be a while before I go again but I look forward to your review.

minge

Sure do. I had the most fantastic massage and reach under which included a demand for me to get on all fours. She then milked me whilst rimming and stroking my bollocks.....absolutely fantastic hour I had for £50. A very attractive Russian lady near Dudley....ill do a review in due course.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:37:13 pm by minge »

Offline Jasonk71

I look forward to reading this review

Offline shavedgoodboy

Bloody hell. This sounds a bit good. Is this Nat in Oldbury? Never had the pleasure cos she was crackers when I tried to book her.

I’ve just been to Thai spa centre and saw
A lady called BeBe or Bee and all I got
Was a massage. I asked for more and she
Said she doesn’t do this. But I’ve read reviews
Saying she does and B2B. Must not have liked
The look of me. 😢😢😢😢.. well I suppose it
Was a good massage 😃😢

Offline shavedgoodboy

I’ve just been to Thai spa centre and saw
A lady called BeBe or Bee and all I got
Was a massage. I asked for more and she
Said she doesn’t do this. But I’ve read reviews
Saying she does and B2B. Must not have liked
The look of me. 😢😢😢😢.. well I suppose it
Was a good massage 😃😢

Did you just walk up or did you book in advance?

Offline Littlefoot

Bloody hell. This sounds a bit good. Is this Nat in Oldbury? Never had the pleasure cos she was crackers when I tried to book her.

Nah not Nat, she's Polish not Russian.  :hi:

Offline shavedgoodboy

Nah not Nat, she's Polish not Russian.  :hi:

Easily confused though so I thought I’d suggest it.

Offline mike61

Shavedgoodboy,
Managed to find time after all, saw her, exactly the same service and price as you, fantastic milking while playing with my arse. Have not got chance to do full review for some time, but great session. ( No touching or B2B or strip permitted).  Review to follow.
Mike

Offline shavedgoodboy

It’s a good service and the place is nice right? Can I ask did you have to wait a long time at the door? This was my least favourite thing about the booking.

minge

Offline Littlefoot

Absolutely correct.

I'm looking forward to this review of the Russian  :hi:

Did you just walk up or did you book in advance?
Hi I booked in advance about 45mins before

Offline mike61

Absolutely correct.
I did have to wait for a bit, rang her from outside. Next time I will ring and wait nearby until she opens the door.  The place is really plush. Fantastic massage on all fours looking in the massive mirror with your bum in the air. Watching Rita as she works her magic on your cock. Certainly a unique experience.

Offline Goose_1987

Hi I booked in advance about 45mins before

I saw a girl called Rita at Thai Spa Centre. I left a review. Maybe you saw a different girl to me? Rita is the girl in the pics on her VS and GT adverts. :)

It was Bee Not Rita as. But I read Bee did a
B2B but was poor. So I asked for extra as I
Thought there wouldn’t be a problem but
She said I don’t do that. She must have seen
The review about her 😂😂 but hay never
Mind can’t win them all 😃😃