Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen OMGxMARINA  (Read 2254 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Going to see her at 9pm tonite anyone seen her or got any feedback on her?

Only 4 feedback on her profile but all look genuine and sounded ok on the phone?

I will update with some feedback from my visit later this evening....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Well my 1/2hr went well last night. Really cute and chatty polish girl who offered OWO and a decent level of GFE.....but no deep throat.

Great body but her boobs were much smaller than expected....but she has nipples like missile rockets.

All services were offered and the flat was great, over in the west end and very discrete. I would rate her about 7/10 and would def go back to see her, will try and put up a FR later.

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

No DFK but did more gentle GFE kissing......
Banned by:

Offline guns

I've text her about a possible meet later on tonight . Good comms on the text and she looks great in the pics . Can't quite decide whether to go or not . Thinking about other options . 

Offline guns

The one review of her  :timeout:doesn't fill me with confidence tbh . 

Offline seeker

Seen her last year
As described by Taz
Worth a twirl for the variety.  :lol:

Offline guns

The reviewer says she didn't kiss at all . Did she with you ? Could be the dealbreaker lol

Offline guns

Oh well , I'm on my way over to see her .  :P

Offline seeker