Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the Relaxation Station Woolwich - Daniella  (Read 2397 times)

uk6ft4

London Woolwich SE18
External Link/Members Only  it can be difficult to get them to answer the phone but texts always get a fast response in my experience. 

Nice quiet residential area with lots of free parking but only upto 1 hour which makes some of the services  being offered off limits unless you fancy getting a parking ticket.  They do a 45 minute B2B special for 70 and add prostate on for another 30 if the girl does it as not all of them do and you should have no trouble getting back to your car before the parking wardens turn up. 

I visited Daniella a couple of time now and he does a very good firm massage and also prostate and she knows just how to do this, I've had some of my best orgasms with her finger firmly pushed up to the hilt in my butt. 

The only down side of this place is the bathroom which needs a little updating, how they do an assisted shower I don't know.  All the girls I've seen here are small petite and good looking.  The massage is good and  a happy ending is always on the menu.  They do use a lot of Oil so a shower after is mandatory I'm afraid. 

Offline mr_alias

Daniela from Colombia? She was amazing and super friendly but it's hit and miss with the other girls there. Sadly, daniela no longer works there and hasn't for a while.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger