Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Earl’s Court  (Read 1500 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Sehwagulkar

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Had a great experience with Victoria a couple of days back  :thumbsup:

I had met Victoria when she was with Olina’s some months back. Had been thinking of going back for some time, and finally took the plunge encouraged by the good reviews here.

Girl: Victoria is quite good looking. She has great eyes, and a reasonably fit body. Her best feature though in my opinion is her pussy - one of the best former I have seen in real life. Just begs to be licked.

location: conveniently located less than 5 min from earl’s court station

price: 150 for an hour of her time

experience: went in to find Victoria in a pink teddy, which came off a couple of kisses later as went for a shared shower. Came back and carried on with the kissing. Then started RO - my favourite part, with some fingering. After around 5 10 min of that, she got on top and started CG. Put in some effort, but the position doesn’t do much for me so laid her on bed and came in missionary. She can take a pounding. Customary massage followed. Then started round 2 with some OWO to get the little guy restarted. Changed to doggy, and the mirror is well positioned for this. At my age difficult to cum twice, so finished with CIM.

Overall a good experience. May be a vanilla for some, but vanilla works for me. I would return as she seems a satisfaction guaranteed punt.

Also a mea culpa. Have been lurking on this board for a long time after my first review. In my defence, apart from laziness, I don’t punt that often. It was the notice regarding revoking privileges to view photos / links that inspired a punt and the review. But from now on, will try to be more regular in both.  :drinks: