Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss - Mia - Watford  (Read 1509 times)

1 review(s) for Miss - Mia (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Yesyes

External Link/Members Only

The girl: Golden brown skin, wavy hair, B cup breasts

Comms: Arrange by text

The meet: She opened the door and wow she was good looking. Dressed in a red number. Walked in asked how long said 30mins. Handed over 80 squid. She asked me to get comfortable while she sorted out the paperwork. I lay starkers on the bed and she asked what services I would like. I asked her to start off with owo. She hopped on and proceeded to suck me off.  Really good technique and alternated between hard and soft. Stopped took off her clothes and started again. She moved with her pussy near my face, didn't take second invitation and went yamming on her pussy. Mmm tasty. This went on till I shot my load all in her mouth. She hopped off and went to the bathroom. Came out and asked if I wanted a shower. At this point realised no round two which caused a damper, I guess it's her prerogative so upped put my clothes on and left. Still had 10minutes left which is why this is a neutral. Also no kissing...
Would I return? Probably not.

Offline mrx007

Doesn't show CIM on her profile but lists facials.

So if she really is pretty and British it would be nice to unload on her face.

Did she mention facials?

Cheers

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her profile photos are crap, plus no kissing ——- not for me thanks.  :hi:

JakePeralta

This is the same girl as Yasmin 20 (worked out of the Wembley ibis) or whatever she used to be called. Moderate to poor service, a bit chavvy and border-line cold in her approach to the job. Pump and dump type. Saw her recently and will review shortly.

Offline Yesyes

She doesn't look like that...

Peter6Punt

In case she doesn't look like that, she seems to have used a body photo that is not hers...

She doesn't look like that...

Offline king tarzan

negative..negative..

bait and switch..
misleading service list..

:dash: :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:27:58 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrx007

Just messaged her, no to CIM but has facials on her profile and "no" to that too.

Shame.

Offline Ron89

Just messaged her, no to CIM but has facials on her profile and "no" to that too.

Shame.
I gave her a facial a couple of months ago. Strange

Offline mrx007

I gave her a facial a couple of months ago. Strange

How about a review of her pretty facial features being coated? Thanks.

Offline Ron89

How about a review of her pretty facial features being coated? Thanks.
I’ve reviewed her already, she’s Yasmin 22. Tricked me with a new profile. You’re most welcome