Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 4043 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

wetme

Thanks for your expert advice

I really appreciate the helping hand you seem to be able to offer.

It’s comforting to know that if I need any pointers on how to conduct my sex life you can provide it.

I wish I was able to write such detailed and graphic reviews as yours

What a guy

Offline Clattypats

It’s comforting to know that if I need any pointers on how to conduct my sex life you can provide it.

What a guy
If you think my reviews are graphic  :D...Maybe there isn't much sex going on in your life  :D...Your "review" was testament to that!... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

wetme

What a guy

Love his expert opinion

Some may say very very predictable, but not me, he’s a true expert

Offline Name Not Found

What a guy

You're coming across as a completely childish tosser mate. What are you here for; just to try to wind people up? If that's the case, I'd like to politely join the developing throng of people who'd very much like you to fuck off.

wetme

Thanks for the advice

Great to hear from you

Offline Clattypats

What a guy

Love his expert opinion

Some may say very very predictable, but not me, he’s a true expert
Glad to be of service... :hi: ... I'll always go out my way to help trolling Fuckwits out!... :crazy: :sarcastic:

Online DirtyDick78

I last saw SFG around 2 years ago in her old Queens Drive flat, but I would 100% concur with UB.

I had a very similar experience to him and would also agree that whilst she may not be a stunner, she is an attractive older woman with a great body for her age who gives great VFM.
If its a bit of attention to your old chocolate starfish that you're after then SFG is definately the woman to see.

Offline hoopbhoy

Really enjoyed Magalie back in the old Aquarius days. Filthy as fuck and pleasant company. That was back in the mid nineties and I would have put her at the same age as me then so she has to be in her 50's now. Amazing that she's still in the game but good luck to her if she's still providing a decent service.