Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexxyGabby - South Kensigton - Caliente  (Read 1938 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by misterali]
31 review(s) for SEXY-GABY (28 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline misterali

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't reviewed in a while because I haven't punted in a while. I have been seeing Gabby's media plastered all over the banner when logging in (which I must say does get me in the mood for UKP :sarcastic: ) and she does have a nice pair and ass. So when I saw she was touring in London I was quick to snap up a slot.

Comms: I sent a request messaged on UKE where we agreed a time and date. Booked on AW as requested after. Didn't hear anything until a week prior from her to reconfirm my attendance and asked for any special requests. I responded a few days later (I don't log into AW often enough) and confirmed everything including how to get in touch on the day.

On the day I sent a message 20 mins prior to agreed booking time to let her know I was on the way. I got stuck in traffic so I informed her I was running late 15 mins late about 5 mins before booking start time, she said it was fine. I arrived at the location and she responded quickly to let me know where to find her. Great comms experience for me :thumbsup:

Location: Another infamous location in South Kensington. A lot of people have described it as "X floors of whores". It was the first time I have visited this location but the description is apt enough. It is about five or ten minutes walk from the South Kensington station, it has pay and display parking nearby.

The staff in the reception gives zero fucks who walks in and out. There is a lift but decided on the stairs. The hallways are long and winding and I walk past one room where you can hear someone getting serviced :D the room was fairly easy to find.

The room itself is quite small. Plenty of mirrors but no AC or fan, it is a serviced apartment. Being a hot summer's day I thought I would be facing problems but with the window wide open we managed to keep it cool somehow.

Girl: I am pleased to report that she is as she is pictured on UKE/AW. She is between 5ft2 or 3, red head with a nice DD rack and an ass that I struggle to believe is not fake. It is as good as the photos. I thought she would be a bit more fuller as it is what I see on the photos but she is actually slim in real life which is a good positive. She wears glasses and has an air of geeky quirkiness about her. She is Spanish, her English isn't great but can communicate well enough as others have said.

She is a non smoker (as far as I can tell) and she has a couple of tattoos, underboob and a discreet one on her wrist.

Fee: Her London rates are advertised on her UKE thread, I booked for 1.5hrs at £200. I don't normally go for extended bookings but I haven't punted in a while and she seemed like she would be a good extended punt. She charges extras for filming and photos but I am not into that right now.

The punt: When I arrived she did the behind the door thing but I was not disappointed with what I saw when I walked in. She was wearing a black see through negligee that exposed her ass. I was welcomed with light kisses and offered a shower. Seeing what kind of day it was I accepted. I had showered before I made my way but thought it would be best to have a quick rinse. Before I made my way I gave her the fee. She thanked me and proceeded to check the notes with the marker pen to see if they were real. I appreciate she did this in front of me, if she walked away to another room and came back later to say one of the notes that I had just withdrawn from the ATM was a fake I would have asked for my money back and walked. Good practice in my opinion.

I had a quick shower and she had some toiletries available. I dried up with the towel she had laid out for me and she welcomed me as I left the shower. We sat and started with a little chat and partook in the chocolate I bought her as a gift. She offered me a glass of water which I accepted. The chat moved on to light kisses which developed into DFK with tongues. Soon after she exposed my cock and proceeded to give me OWO. Technique was good but on two strokes there was some light teeth contact. She didn't deepthroat but she took most of it in without any prompts. She made it sufficiently wet with saliva and tugged it while she paid some attention to my balls. She also moved to the deep south and rimmed me. All this while she had her glasses on... already we are on to a good start.

I moved to give her some oral. She was very clean and fresh and was fairly responsive. I alternated between paying some attention to her soft breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, DFK and tongue fucking her clit. I didn't finger her so I am not sure if she offers this.

On with the condom and we started with missionary. Her pussy is not too tight but not loose at all, just right. She took a good pounding and she asked if I could fuck her doggy so I can see her ass which I have complimented her on while fucking her. This was a brilliant suggestion and I was enjoying the view of this. This slut was face down, ass up, taking a pounding and moaning away. It was hot... and it was hot! I was dripping sweat but she did not mind at all! I put some spit on her asshole and proceeded to play with it. It was well received and she said be gentle if I was to finger her ass. All this while was worth it, especially on the big wall mirror!

At this point it is important to note the bed is a bit creaky lol!

After this we took a little break. Her service is mostly GFE, lots of kisses and cuddles. She paid plenty of attention to me and and my body. My cock never felt it could stop being hard because she would not let it. In between rounds you could have a good chat and laugh. Very positive person who has good sense of humour. We moved onto anal after a debate on how can you tell if an ass is fake :lol: before this I decided I would rim her. She has a very clean anus and she enjoyed having both my hands grabbing her ample butt cheeks and my face stuffed in her ass tongue first. On with a fresh condom and lubed up and I entered her ass gently. We picked up the pace and enjoyed a couple of positions.

After I decided to move onto 69 (we had a wet wipe clean after anal) and she gave me an outstanding OWO that almost had me cumming hard. I had to get her to slow it down. After we alternated between cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and a couple of spoon positions. She even brought out her vibrating toy at one point to play with herself for me.

So we wound down naturally and I must say she is not a clockwatcher at all. I have exceeded my 1.5hrs and she still was happy to chat and kiss until I had to tear myself away for a quick rinse before leaving. As I walked out I realised it has been 2hrs from time in to time out. I would say the 1.5hrs was totally dedicated to fucking time, shower and chat time would account for all else. I can safely say I left completely satisfied and with spring in my step.

Summary: Top girl and for her age (she looks early to mid twenties) she delivers exceptionally well and she is good company. You can have a laugh and you can treat her like total slut ;) she is a student in Spain so she travels to the UK occasionally. I would definitely meet her again if she comes to London. Best description is not gym toned but curves in all the right places. Definitely has an ass you would want to squeeze again and again and...

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed.......I had a great time.......

Offline misterali

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed.......I had a great time.......
You're welcome. I believe she has been very consistent judging by her reviews. I'm glad you had a good time too :thumbsup:

Offline misterali

I actually I forgot to mention something in my review. She asked me if I am on UKP as we did initiate our booking through UKE. I said yes and she made a joke that if I am happy leave a review and if not then say nothing. I replied I don't normally like to leave reviews but in your case I will and it would be a NEGATIVE. She knew I was teasing and we laughed about it.

Some people would say it is a bit crass or fishing for reviews. It didn't bother me, as a matter of fact it wasn't anything I would even remember until it was mentioned in another review. I understand that SP are ultimately running a business and reviews are now a big part of their industry.

Offline Cuntminion

No I'm sorry I don't mean to be inflammatory or in a dig so don't take offence but as two points seem a direct reference to my neutral

The money pen - 60+ plus punts 3 years, never happened to me before if it has then it's been out of sight, maybe if the explanation was given beforehand "if they are fake you might think I've changed them" would go a long way to being tactile and conveying sense but this in the no way was explained

Maybe naively, I don't think an sp is going to change my money, I book well reviewed, established sp's I know in theory I should treat them as someone with no reviews or background but never once have I thought "they might flip my money" or I simply wouldn't book them

Reviews - again in 60+ 3 years bookings not a single soul has inferred jokingly or not about a review till this, my own personal stance from day one has been if asked even if booking was positive, you won't get one because you have asked , if booking was neutral or negative then you will

I don't ask people for fuck all out of what's agreed and advertised for all and what I pay for I expect the courtesy returned

And no you don't forget
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:33:14 pm by comaminion »

Offline misterali

No I'm sorry I don't mean to be inflammatory or in a dig so don't take offence but as two points seem a direct reference to my neutral

The money pen - 60+ plus punts 3 years, never happened to me before if it has then it's been out of sight, maybe if the explanation was given beforehand "if they are fake you might think I've changed them" would go a long way to being tactile and conveying sense but this in the no way was explained

Maybe naively, I don't think an sp is going to change my money, I book well reviewed, established sp's I know in theory I should treat them as someone with no reviews or background but never once have I thought "they might flip my money" or I simply wouldn't book them

Reviews - again in 60+ 3 years bookings not a single soul has inferred jokingly or not about a review till this, my own personal stance from day one has been if asked even if booking was positive, you won't get one because you have asked , if booking was neutral or negative then you will

I don't ask people for fuck all out of what's agreed and advertised for all and what I pay for I expect the courtesy returned

And no you don't forget

None taken. I respect every punter's review of a set of events and how it would affect them and how it made them feel. It is up to everyone else to make up their mind on what they make of it.

There was a point made regarding the money pen. You may have lived a completely different life but I have unfortunately seen some dodgy people and WGs. As a matter of fact this is why as a rule we use punting phones, never take more money than what is payment (or willing to lose) and keep valuables to a minimum. I agree an explanation would have been good but an insinuation that it was intentionally left out of positive reviews is not sufficient a point in my view for it to be factored in for a negative or less than positive punting experience. I know for some people the money aspect of a punt can ruin the fantasy but when you break it down to its core it is an exchange of a service for money. My money gets checked if I visit a lot of businesses and it is done in my face, why should this business be any different? Just my opinion there.

As for the review part, if it didn't affect your reasoning as to why you would review (except for the fact that if it was positive and you would not leave it just because they asked) why would you mention it as a reason for making it neutral? Every service now understands the importance of reviews. Maybe it's the start of the recognition of the importance of this industry's number one reviews site. Almost everywhere I go I get asked to leave a review or rating on their services. Even the doctors do it now which is annoying.

Reviews mean two things for service providers, it lets others know they are doing a good job and lets them know if they are doing a bad job. Again, I value every review that is left on here (even the fake ones because they get exposed :lol: ) and to take issue with being asked is a personal matter I would imagine.

I have added these two points to give a complete reflection of events as true as possible and to let others know that overall it is positive and that context and personal opinions of how you view certain events or actions does matter.

Please don't assume you know what I did and didn't forget. It's not personal. I welcome a good debate and some of the things are contentious so would be interested in hearing differing views :hi:

Offline misterali

I believe you are referring to the CIM incident? I never mentioned anything about it. Although I do think you should have been upfront and added that in your main body of your review without being pressed. I hope no one should feel like they should hide something they didn't like in their punt but I appreciate your reasoning.

Offline Cuntminion

I just find it tactless to ask for a review, if service is good and someone chooses to do so that is entirely up to the individual and no I don't compare this to going to any trade like civvy world review request

It would be interesting to gain wider opinion so may thread it

If it was a singular neutral then not worth mentioning but yes there would be none but as it was an additional point it added to the whole experience, so in bigger context factors in

Offline Cuntminion

I believe you are referring to the CIM incident? I never mentioned anything about it. Although I do think you should have been upfront and added that in your main body of your review without being pressed. I hope no one should feel like they should hide something they didn't like in their punt but I appreciate your reasoning.

No I wasn't that is just my general punting attitude

Offline misterali

I just find it tactless to ask for a review, if service is good and someone chooses to do so that is entirely up to the individual and no I don't compare this to going to any trade like civvy world review request

It would be interesting to gain wider opinion so may thread it

If it was a singular neutral then not worth mentioning but yes there would be none but as it was an additional point it added to the whole experience, so in bigger context factors in
You definitely should start a thread.

I would find it funny if after seeing a pro$$ie you get a text saying "Thank you for fucking me. How likely would you recommend me to your friends and family?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes I recognize that I acknowledged it in your review.