Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilian Swiss - Belfast  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Randall_graves

I have seen Lilians ads pretty regularly over the last couple of years, tried to arrange with her before but she wasn't available. Gave her a shout last week and was able to get booked in. She advertises on all the usual sites but this is her Vivastreet one.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: By phone, with clear directions, and her English is perfect so making arrangements was grand.

Location: Belfast, St Annes Sq. Apartment is stunning, discrete, nice and clean.

Price: £50 for 30 mins just owo & cim arranged as agreed on the phone.

Looks: This is what made me decide to make this review a neutral. The pics on her ad are either veeeeeerrry out-dated, or just not her whatsoever. When she opened the door I might have thought that she was the girl in the ads ma. No make up, no hair done, wearing shorts and tshirt. Honestly I hate to come across as disrespectful, but she is not very attractive, and has a wee pot belly and droopy boobs. I considered leaving but I thought, fuck it, I'm here I might as well. However, she is friendly and chatty, with good banter.

Service: The service itself was fantastic although it was just straight in to it - I prefer there to be a bit of a lead up to it, helps the excitement to build and create a better overall experience. But, whatever else I may say about her, she knows what shes doing! The owo was first class, and she took it all like a champ. Only other comment is that she doesn't take direction well - couple of things I asked of her and she was a wee bit snappy and carried on her own way.

Overall, neutral and I wouldn't go back. If the owo wasn't so good it would have been a negative.

Offline Patcheye2761

I agree with the snappy. I find her ‘sense of humour’ totally awkward. She makes absolutely no effort in presentation but the service is good at the end of the day. I find the opposite a worse scenario - beautiful presentation, awful service.

Offline Greg05

I have seen Lilians ads pretty regularly over the last couple of years, tried to arrange with her before but she wasn't available. Gave her a shout last week and was able to get booked in. She advertises on all the usual sites but this is her Vivastreet one.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: By phone, with clear directions, and her English is perfect so making arrangements was grand.

Location: Belfast, St Annes Sq. Apartment is stunning, discrete, nice and clean.

Price: £50 for 30 mins just owo & cim arranged as agreed on the phone.

Looks: This is what made me decide to make this review a neutral. The pics on her ad are either veeeeeerrry out-dated, or just not her whatsoever. When she opened the door I might have thought that she was the girl in the ads ma. No make up, no hair done, wearing shorts and tshirt. Honestly I hate to come across as disrespectful, but she is not very attractive, and has a wee pot belly and droopy boobs. I considered leaving but I thought, fuck it, I'm here I might as well. However, she is friendly and chatty, with good banter.

Service: The service itself was fantastic although it was just straight in to it - I prefer there to be a bit of a lead up to it, helps the excitement to build and create a better overall experience. But, whatever else I may say about her, she knows what shes doing! The owo was first class, and she took it all like a champ. Only other comment is that she doesn't take direction well - couple of things I asked of her and she was a wee bit snappy and carried on her own way.

Overall, neutral and I wouldn't go back. If the owo wasn't so good it would have been a negative.

Had a look st her AW private gallery and it left me disappointed so never booked after that. Her chosen photos are very selective and not a true reflection.

Offline bongobongo101

Visited her a couple of times last year myself. Different apartments each time but both very nice. She has a bit of a strange look and a milf physique which I quite liked. Personally wasn't so impressed with her oral, thought it was quite repetitive and lacked variety. She is pleasant to chat to as long as you can handle her humour. Gave me one of her home made cookies at our first meeting too which was nice...

Offline belfastpunter

I seen her about four years ago or more. Her photos were well out of date even then. She has 40 y.o. girl next door looks, which I liked.

She was quite bossy, and very distracted. Popping in and out a few times. She gave such an intense BJ I came quickly. Then she put her clothes on and left again. Came back soon after for an awkard chat about ice cream.

It was £60 then which was a lot for less than 10 min naked. I never went back.

Offline mmmmaguire

I met her a couple of times, loved the girl next door appearance and her looks. I am not big into false boobs- Lilian is nice and hairy not really droopy just nice for her age. She does  not look  like a prossie at all.
However as per the other comments her attitude can suck sometimes and its a mood killer. She doesnt offer GFE, fair enough she doesnt state she she does, however I find it a little mechanical with minimal body contact. My last meet I wanted a hug and a nude cuddle first, just to get me settled in the mood. Her response was if you want cuddles get a cat. She also shouted a few times, because I had been playing with her bum, and accidentally brushed her fanny. Serious mood killer to get given off like that. All in all I would avoid seeing her. Shame as bodywise and looks were good!!!