Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybinature  (Read 1067 times)

8 review(s) for sexybinature (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online addie_87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Well after reading goldenwings review - I thought I wouldn't mind a bit of couple fun with a fit milf who can squirt.
cost - paid £160 for an hour's incall
Location - nice area not far from the reebok stadium
Communications - excellent!  - fired off a few emails and booked on AW and got to speak to them both to dicuss 
how the booking would go.

Middle aged couple Lucy & Jack- easy going .  Felt relaxed the moment I walked in
Lucy is one hell of a MILF. Tanned,  Beautiful face, nice tits, nice arse, nice fit legs and beautiful well manicured feet. 
What more could one ask for - that Jack is one lucky bloke.
On arrival was offered a shower - went upstairs, by the time I came down they had both started. I joined in by
starting to DFK Lucy and sucked on her erect nipples.
Then Lucy was giving Jack a blow job and I joined in.  We then spit roasted her - she sucking my cock and balls –
And Jack fucking her doggy.
Then we both concentrated on her pussy to make Lucy squirt!  And boy did she squirt!!  All over Jack's face –
which he gladly lapped up.
This lasted for most of the session - and I was enjoying so much of it - that I never got round to fucking Lucy ! 
Ended with Lucy giving me a nice deep throat and eventually dumped my load on her gorgeous tits
Jack finished off by coming all over her arse

Went off for another shower - and when I came down Jack was still lapping up at Lucy's pussy!

What a couple.
Would definitely return – time, distance and wallet permitting