Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Cardiff this week  (Read 10391 times)

Offline wholuvsubaby

I have found that I am able to manufacture a little ME time disguised as Christmas shopping trips this week and have an itch to get some Asian action as I have not been down south for a while having been sampling more EE's lately.

Can anyone make any recommendations, have always been unsure of the place in roath and pomeroy because you don't know what you are going to get and had too many bad punts in the past

Appreciate any help n scratching that itch.

SirPhilipXX

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty Zizi is a thai girl who has got a very good review from ledley - I'm planning to call in and see her myself this week:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21026.0

Offline Corus Boy

Nothing to report this week, yet.

Zizi is favourite at the moment.

Offline Carlingg

I had a "Christmas shopping spree" yesterday and visited Richmond Road.  Mandy is the WG there this week - I have to say she's been the best I've seen there over recent months - very very small and skinny, tiny waist, big boobs, pretty face and all in all, excellent service - great attitude and excellent massage before and after.  Totally un-hurried too.  I only usually visit every few weeks but I'll be going back to see her before Sunday!  Well worth a visit guys.

Offline ledley

I had a "Christmas shopping spree" yesterday and visited Richmond Road.  Mandy is the WG there this week - I have to say she's been the best I've seen there over recent months - very very small and skinny, tiny waist, big boobs, pretty face and all in all, excellent service - great attitude and excellent massage before and after.  Totally un-hurried too.  I only usually visit every few weeks but I'll be going back to see her before Sunday!  Well worth a visit guys.

Nice one mate. How old was she? Owo? Might go down to see her.

Offline secret_man

Cheers x 2.

I came on just to ask if anyone has been to Richmond this week and already the thread is there. Just what I needed! I think evening shopping is on this evening if I can keep my eyes open!

Offline Carlingg

I'd say she was in her 20's - late 20's though.  Had the look and was skinny - that's all that matters to me! hehe! Small amount of owo.  I saw Nana at the other place on Sunday evening - bad experience just like you I think - Mandy at Richmond Road is a totally different kettle of fish.  The best in a long time.

Offline wholuvsubaby

could you PM me the number for Richmond RD

think some late night shopping is needed

SirPhilipXX

could you PM me the number for Richmond RD

think some late night shopping is needed
Me too please! Also do you have the AW link?

Offline Carlingg

External Link/Members Only Contact number is the usual Richmond Road number.

SirPhilipXX

Thanks Carlingg. Sorry about the double post.

Offline Carlingg

No Probs guys - hope you get there and get the same experience that I had yesterday   :yahoo:

Offline ledley

What a gem Mandy is....saw her earlier today. Prob best natural tits ive seen on an asian is a long time..... they are huge and no sag. Not to mention great body and ass with a bit of owo. Also she is about 5'1 which i like. Face is nice tho she seems a bit weathered and claims to be 24 (id guess slightly older). I paid for 30 mins and finished on 25 mins but she offered massage and i stayed another 10/15. Good news guys, although she leaves house on monday, she will be moving to pomeroy site for next week. I will be going to see her again next week.

On another note i will be flying to amsterdam at 8am so naturally i will be punting all weekend.

P.s thanks for the tip on Mandy mate, she is a beautiful asian.

Offline Corus Boy

What a gem Mandy is....saw her earlier today. Prob best natural tits ive seen on an asian is a long time..... they are huge and no sag. Not to mention great body and ass with a bit of owo. Also she is about 5'1 which i like. Face is nice tho she seems a bit weathered and claims to be 24 (id guess slightly older). I paid for 30 mins and finished on 25 mins but she offered massage and i stayed another 10/15. Good news guys, although she leaves house on monday, she will be moving to pomeroy site for next week. I will be going to see her again next week.

On another note i will be flying to amsterdam at 8am so naturally i will be punting all weekend.

I guess I'll be visiting Pomeroy Street as well :)

I can walk there from home in 10 minutes :)

Offline secret_man

ahhh enjoy Amsterdam mate! I was over there earlier this year when it was freezing cold with the mrs but we had a hell of a time.

Offline secret_man

Ps. Just left Richmond road now and i can only second all that has been said, amazing breasts, lovely polite lady, very generous with her time and massage both pre and post and incredibly sexy in-between ;)

Offline ledley

Anyone been to pomeroy this week? Back from the dam and raring for more  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

No, sorry.  Saving myself for next week :)

SirPhilipXX

Ps. Just left Richmond road now and i can only second all that has been said, amazing breasts, lovely polite lady, very generous with her time and massage both pre and post and incredibly sexy in-between ;)

I saw Mandy this evening for an hour, and agree with all the above. She sorted my back out with a impressive therapeutic massage to start with. Went well over time as she gave me another massage, a relaxing one this time, to finish. Good-natured girl, sexy too, I'll see her again.

Offline ledley

Week commencing 23/12

Newport rd (st peters) is still closed
Pomeroy - mandy is working (not seen myself in new place yet but confirmed by mandy herself last week)
Richmond road - no update here... please feel free in anyone been to house today.

Offline Carlingg

Right, dilemma.  Do I, as last week, venture to Richmond Road later to check out what's on offer OR do I play it safe and go to Pomeroy Street and have some more good times with Mandy?....Answers on a postcard please!.......

Offline ampersand

See what's on offer at Richmond Road, if you don't like the look of her, make Mandy plan B.

Offline ledley

Right, dilemma.  Do I, as last week, venture to Richmond Road later to check out what's on offer OR do I play it safe and go to Pomeroy Street and have some more good times with Mandy?....Answers on a postcard please!.......

I'd say check richmond road and if not up to standard walk and head to mandy. From a sellfish point of view i would benefit from your findings.... its your call though brother. Mandy was a great punt so i understand your dilemma haha

Offline ledley

Apparently richmond road girl is 23yo size 6-8 with 32C cups. I asked if she is better than mandy and the answer wasues. Though i do not fully trust the womam who answers the phone. Hmmmm

Offline Carlingg

Hmm. I'm not sure what to do now. Might go for something completely different. Watch this space  ;)

Offline ledley

Running out of good things to say about mandy. Just went to see her and she instantly recognised me and smiled and i knew it was going to be a good time. Paid for 30 mins (£50) and ended up staying for 1 hour and 15 minutes.  :hi:

Last time was some owo but this time it was all owo. When she eventually put the condom on she kept insisting it back in her mouth each time we switched positions. I will go see her again. She leaves in a week for good gents

Offline secret_man

Running out of good things to say about mandy. Just went to see her and she instantly recognised me and smiled and i knew it was going to be a good time. Paid for 30 mins (£50) and ended up staying for 1 hour and 15 minutes.  :hi:

Last time was some owo but this time it was all owo. When she eventually put the condom on she kept insisting it back in her mouth each time we switched positions. I will go see her again. She leaves in a week for good gents

I told her about all the good things that were being said online about her (didn't mention where) and she was fascinated! Totally intrigued and amazed by it! I insisted it was all good and told her to expect to see at least 2 familiar faces the following week when she is in Pomeroy.

She told me she is much more comfortable there... it isn't as dark and dingy and feels safer were her words.

After your second trip I think tomorrow I will have to venture down!

Offline ledley

Richmond rd is a gd shag but she is not the best looking. Small tits and about 32. Right ive seen 10 girls in 3 weeks. Im going to take 3 months off now. Im not logging in until then. Thanks for the guidance lads ill catch up soon  :hi: merry christmas

Offline Corus Boy

Richmond rd is a gd shag but she is not the best looking. Small tits and about 32. Right ive seen 10 girls in 3 weeks. Im going to take 3 months off now. Im not logging in until then. Thanks for the guidance lads ill catch up soon  :hi: merry christmas

Something to think about Ledley;

Hidden Image/Members Only

ddrew

I am in Cardiff tomorrow, might get an hour to spend indulging myself

This thread mentions a lot about Richmond road  and Pomeroy. I assume that at both you can just rock up. Any chance of some addresses? which will be best on a Sunday afternoon?

Thanks

SirPhilipXX

I wouldn't recommend turning up without phoning first as the girl may be already booked when you arrive.

Call the number on the AW profile first: the link is earlier on this thread.

Offline PuntingPete

I am in Cardiff tomorrow, might get an hour to spend indulging myself

This thread mentions a lot about Richmond road  and Pomeroy. I assume that at both you can just rock up. Any chance of some addresses? which will be best on a Sunday afternoon?

Thanks

I don't think you can receive private msgs with just a few posts & it is certainly not a good idea to post addresses on the main forum. Phone them up like Sir says  :hi:

Offline ledley

Offline ledley

apparently she is back. Can anyone confirm? :drinks:

Sepiroth

Hi all new to this forum,

stupid question, whats all this richmond rd Pomeroy Street  stuff?
Totally new to punting but i really want to go see an asian girl.

any tips ( on girls/how to book/etc...)

Offline Corus Boy

Hi all new to this forum,

stupid question, whats all this richmond rd Pomeroy Street  stuff?
Totally new to punting but i really want to go see an asian girl.

any tips ( on girls/how to book/etc...)

Pomeroy Street
Richmond Road
St P's
Taff Embankment

Are the general locations of the Asian "shops" in Cardiff.  The first three are pretty staightforward brothels.  You arrive, go in, give the girl the money, she leaves the room for a couple of minutes, returns and the fun starts, you may opt for extras in the room that you pay to the girl and she keeps that money for herself.  Typically OWO for £10 is an extra.

Taff Embankment is a massage place but extras are available before, during and after the massage.

The first three places are predominately Chinese, Taff Embankment are Thai.

A quick search for Cardiff on AW will show up the places, be warned the photos are usually stock pictures and are not the girl you will meet but pretty representative of the girl you will see. It is acceptable to walk if you don't like what you meet, as long as you leave immediately.

At PomSt and Richmond Rd the maid is male but don't let that worry you, they are both nice guys, in fact the old lady at St P's is more formidable  :D

PS. They call them "shops" but they are just ordinary houses or flats.

There is another Chinese massage place in Penarth.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:21:05 pm by Corus Boy »

Sepiroth

Very helpfull stuff, thanks.

are these full service or just massage places?

Offline Corus Boy

Top three are full service.

Taff Embankment and Penarth varies with the girl AFAIK.

raul365

hai mate can you please forward the adultwork links or and land marks of Pomeroy Street
Richmond Road
St P's
Taff Embankment, everybody are giving good reviews for those asian girls, i have to try them, can you please forward the  contact details to me :hi: