Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmillyLove - Acton Town  (Read 772 times)

4 review(s) for EmillyLove (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sheraton

External Link/Members Only

Hope this link works..
Fist time review -- be gentle with me people ;-)
Anyway, EmillyLove is based near Acton Town tube station (10 minute walk) and her flat is nice, clean and with a firm bed.  Good showering facilities.  Emilly is Polish and I think a couple of other girls use this same location. 

Looks wise, she is very slim, nice bum, smooth skin, blonde dyed (I think) hair.  Nicely toned body.  She's a friendly, bubbly girl.  Comms were good and she was punctual.

When I met her and sorted out the paper work and she offered me a drink and shower both of which I took.  After showering, I got back in the bedroom and she was dressed in a very tiny black dress. We started with some light kissing and I removed her dress to reveal a nice, pert body.  The kissing developed into FK and I then moved to lick her pussy, which was lovely I must say.  She did some OWO but started to wank me which I wanted to avoid (I don't think she offers OWO).  She started to finger herself and knelt on top of me and we then moved onto cowgirl with some lovely DFK before she asked for doggy, which I obliged and culminated in me shooting  my load.  After a quick clean, she walked me out to the front door with a nice kiss and cuddle.  Overall, a positive experience and good value for £80.

Looks wise, I would say a 6.5/7 out of 10.
Body solid 7/10.  She would get higher if her tits were bigger.
Experience: 8.5/10 very receptive, and seem to enjoy it all