Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Manchester M14  (Read 1801 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]
7 review(s) for Selina Kyle (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £140 for a 1 hr incall

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

Summary in red at the bottom

I'd first noticed Tess McGill on UKE a while back under her previous name of Selina Kyle and had pondered a booking with her a couple of years ago. Then she disappeared off there and my interest in her diminished somewhat. Then she reappeared and at first I didn't realise it was her cos I'm thick - the pictures were clearly her. Anyway, the postcode stated on her AW profile is one I have to be a bit careful with depending on where abouts she was located in it. I elected to make an enquiry, first to see if she'd accept a booking and secondly to explain my predicament regarding her location. A few messages exchanged and she provided me with enough information about where she was for me to come to the conclusion she'd have to wait until the coast was clear. She also mentioned that she doesn't do RP or anything like that and her aim is to provide a very natural experience - all good for me. I enjoy RP's and PSE but also like a decent GFE as well - variety and all that. So we left it there and I said I'd be in touch as and when opportunity knocked. Roll forward a couple of months and a splendid opportunity to visit her presented itself so I got in touch and after a brief PM exchange, we had a date and time sorted out for a couple of weeks later. All comm's were via UKE PM and very good too, all the info I needed to get to her was passed on at this stage, so no on-the-day wondering.

A couple of days or so beforehand I checked in with her just to ensure all was well. My plans hadn't changed and neither had hers. She doesn't do dress requests as such, but does encourage you to let her know if there's anything you particularly dislike. With this in mind I made a few suggestions about what I like and one particular dislike - namely wedges! Can't fucking stand 'em. Heels yes but wedges are a big no, no for me. Other than that I left her to choose her outfit herself. On the day, texts exchanged early doors to confirm all was well and off I went, arriving in good time, parking up (in the shade - very handy for when you get back in it and get the aircon on MAX to cool down) and then texting her to let her know I were about. A few minutes later she texts back to say 'Come on up!' so I head in on a day where the temperature is more Madrid than Manchester.......

Once I've located her apartment, the door swings open to reveal Tess. Her short hair, despite the fact that I knew about it, still catches me by surprise. Other than that, she's just as expected, tall, leggy and wearing a little summer dress and heels - she suits the look perfectly IMO. Very appetising. We have a kiss, then I pay her and whilst I go for a shower she fetches me a glass of cold water. Once I'm ready to roll I wander back in and have another snog before I sit on the bad and watch her slowly remove her dress (pervy, but it does it for me) to reveal a nice matching set of skimpy undies. She joins me on the bed for a decent round of snogging and caressing each other - she's playing with the little fella as I rub her pussy through her knickers. My hand can't resist slipping inside to play with her pussy in person. Then it's off with her bra to reveal her boobs - fucking perfect for me - see UKE media. They're not huge, just a nice size but a really classic boob shape. If you're a tit man you should, in theory, rather like her assets.... I get my mouth round each one in turn, sucking her nips into my mouth which she seems to enjoy. I certainly do.

Time to move things along a little as she positions herself over my cock at right angles to me and proceeds to give me a very sensual BJ. Nice slow but firm technique and makes sure she pays little tcm's two mates some attention as well. Whilst she's about it I slip my hand into her knickers again and push a finger into her pussy - very wet and slippery and encourages me to have a root around. After a few minutes she slides her knickers off and move into 69 - quite a sight is this as she has a nice round bum which is lowered on to my face. My tongue gets to work on her pussy as she continues sucking my cock. I don't always do 69 but with an arse like hers it'd be rude not to. We spend a few minutes eating each other before a pat on her arse - I need some air by now. She lies back on the bed, parts those long legs and I head south to have another munch of her pussy again (clean and fresh btw). She seems to appreciate my technique judging by the little moans and groans, which encourages me to keep on lapping away. Once I've had my fill I head north again and we continue snogging - no issues with my face covered in her own juices, always a winner for me. Time to fuck....

But before we do a nice little round of snogging knelt facing each other on the bed before she reaches across for a condom. Her bum is in my face so I have a quick lick of her arsehole which makes her giggle. Then on with the PPE and she asks how I want her. Mish to kick-off with so she lies back, spreads her legs for me and I take aim, starting slowly and then gathering momentum. It's such a warm day though that very quickly I realise I'm going to have to manage this a bit, so vary my pace so as not to reach boiling point too soon and enjoy some snogging whilst we're about it. Then on to CG (so I can have a rest) and a nice combination of grinding and bouncing as I play with her tits. She leans forward for more snogging so I can fuck her from underneath which I always enjoy. Then a spot of doggy which could have been awkward given our mismatch in leg length but she spreads her knees nice and wide for me so I can get comfortable and I get stuck in to her, gripping her hips and giving her a good seeing to. I ask her what her favourite position is and when she mentions prone bone we slide into that position. Haven't done this one for ages and I'd forgotten how good it feels so I fuck away. But the heat is catching up with me and I'm starting to drip on her (which she isn't bothered about) so we break off to catch our breath and she reminds me to have a drink.

On to the finish now with a BJ/HJ combo and very good it is. Nice deliberate technique, alternating between sucking and wanking my cock. At first I think she won't get me over the line as it isn't vigorous enough but I'm wrong. She builds me up a few times and then slows before building up again. Her fingers are in just the right place though and on the final build-up she increases the speed just a little. This does the trick and soon the biting point is upon me as I blow my load - very intense as well. She tidies me up, we both mop our brows (we're literally wet through) and then we relax for a few minutes chatting about this and that. Then off for a shower and after a last kiss I'm on my way a happy chap.

Overall, very enjoyable. She knows what she's doing in the bedroom and certainly appears to enjoy the sex. Her hair-style won't be everyone's cup of tea but I reckon most will find her figure very agreeable. For those that dislike fakery and/or PSE and prefer a simple GFE, I reckon you might just enjoy yourself with Tess. Gets the thumbs up from me!

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – apartment in the Fallowfield/Rusholme area. Easy to find with parking outside or within if you feel safer that way. Inside is clean and tidy, bathroom is OK although the shower is a bit fiddly to use.

Comm’s – all good. Initial contact and discussion about the booking was via UKE with address and phone number given beforehand. Texts to confirm both ways on the day.

WG – Profile is accurate in terms of pics, stats and the service she offers. Great figure with a nice arse and great tits. She has very short blonde hair which combined with the summer dress gave her an 'elegant student' type appearance (can't think of a better term). Quietly spoken in a relaxed way but friendly with it.

Services – GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Mish, CG, Doggy and Prone bone with a BJ/HJ finish. All delivered with enthusiasm and gets stuck in to the shagging with no holding back. Makes the right noises - little sighs and moans rather than some of the more fake noises girls can make. Great teasing BJ/HJ to finish, edging me with real skill until I could hold out no longer.

Verdict – she says she offers a very natural experience and that's precisely what she delivered. Felt like the kind of meet where you've picked a girl up in a bar and gone back to fuck with none of the fake fuckery you get in some meets. Yep, enjoyed myself.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

She has remarkably consistent GFE feedback here, but it's a shame that she doesn't offer morning meets...

Offline frankc

. Then on with the PPE

Great review Pal but It must have been hard work shaggin with a hard hat, goggles, gloves and steel toey's on.....

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate but at 5' 11" she's too tall for me..

Offline chrishornx

Enjoyed reading :-)

ditto very good read she sounds very promising

Offline Titi

£140 for the hour????? Someone’s pushing the boat out eh........

Great read as always. Booked to see this SP but changed my mind as I was in the mood for services she didn’t offer. Reading this review pretty much confirms my thoughts; top notch vanilla fuck.

Just noticed her location (Fallowfield/Rusholme), great area to pick up students/young civvies. So probably a blessing the booking fell out.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:48:19 pm by Titi »

Offline dubs

Im interested in how her hair looks.  If you do a google image search for "shaven headed model" who is the closest match?

Offline Titi

Im interested in how her hair looks.  If you do a google image search for "shaven headed model" who is the closest match?

I haven’t seen her but we’ve exchanged a few PMs and I think a bald/short haired Uma Thurman is not far off. Obviously wait for TCM’s response.

Offline kilrath1

That's a great review.

A shame she read and ignored my AW enquiry emails twice as she's just my thing. Too bad - won't be wasting my time emailing a third time, esp. at those rates. Not like I have zero feedback either.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 05:06:41 pm by kilrath1 »

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Amber Rose was mentioned in one of Tess' other reviews here.

Offline threechilliman

£140 for the hour????? Someone’s pushing the boat out eh........

Not punting as often these days means I can push the boat out. Works for me.

Offline threechilliman

Pebbles is pretty close. A shaven headed Uma Thurman would be about right. Think skinhead who needs a haircut.