Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara - Relaxing body massage in BEDFORD (open 9-4 monday to friday)  (Read 7508 times)

Online MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Came across this ad today and wondered if anyone here had tried her?  She is located MK40 near town centre

Ad doesn't offer much information but she responded quickly when I texted her on 07483865624.

Says it is like Swedish deep tissue; £30/ hour and £20 for the half hour.  She also offers hand relief for an extra £20.

Would be good to know if anyone has seen her, my gut tells me she is not a professional masseuse . . .

Offline Bumble1234

I too have spoken to her and she offered a similar menu with top less for an extra £20, but by that point £70 does not seem such a bargain. May give a try early next week. If you do, please let us know.

Online MajorPayne

I was initially tempted, as an hours massage for £30 is good value and the HE for an extra £20 doesn't sound bad.  But I have a "regular" in Northampton who charges £60 for 90 minutes, completely naked and doesn't mind giving a happy beginning and a happy ending - at that all inclusive price she is VFM.

Offline Bumble1234

Cassandra I assume. I saw her just before she went on holiday, and it was fantastic. Tbh I don’t j ow why I am even thinking of going elsewhere. I will pop a review on her thread shortly but have nothing new to add to all her other wonderful reviews.

Online MajorPayne

If Sara did her massage in underwear / topless for the extra £20 for hand relief it would be better value.  But I can get full service for £60

Offline LEOJONTY

I was initially tempted, as an hours massage for £30 is good value and the HE for an extra £20 doesn't sound bad.  But I have a "regular" in Northampton who charges £60 for 90 minutes, completely naked and doesn't mind giving a happy beginning and a happy ending - at that all inclusive price she is VFM.

Could you please pm her details plz mate. Going to Northampton soon. So can have a stop. Thanks

Offline Clungehopper

Maverick, that lady sounds like a bargain, do you have a link or contact details?

Offline oneeyedvic

I think we all want to know that  :yahoo:

Offline andyitc

He of course would be talking about Cassandra. there are numerous reviews on this site extolling her virtues. she has only been around for the last few months but has already got quite a fan base so you need to book well in advance

Offline Clungehopper

Thanks Andy, looks promising especially 4 hands for £100 for 90 mins! Bargain  :thumbsup:

ratpack

My first post - so please be gentle!

I've seen Sara a couple of times. She is EE and gives an OK'ish massage even though she is not formally qualified, in fact she gave a better massage than some supposedly qualified masseuses. I paid £100 for her to be fully naked - a bit much perhaps, but brain wasn't in charge. She's a pleasant enough person to talk to. Downsides are she a nice figure, but has varicose veins which aren't great. Parking in the street was pay n display and a bit tight. The major let down was the room in the house was small, barley enough room for a double bed. Limited washing facilities also. All in all better value elsewhere.

Offline Bumble1234

Can I ask what the £100 includes is it just an hour with HE?

Offline LEOJONTY

Can I ask what the £100 includes is it just an hour with HE?

That's really expensive for a naked wank ...

ratpack

Yes it was £100 for a naked HE with plenty of mutual caressing.
Like I said the brain wasn't in charge. I'm sure we've all been there  :D

Offline LEOJONTY

Is this her partner offering massage too. See the similarities in the advert.

ratpack

Not sure if that's her partner, but you're right the wording of the advert is very similar.

Offline LEOJONTY

If that's the case there might be a male in the house  :unknown: