Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anne xxx - London bridge - TOFTT  (Read 1948 times)

1 review(s) for lucy xxxx. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

edmay

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/sexy+anne+xxx

I wanted a punt to lift my spirits after the semi final. Somewhat pissed I decided it was a good time to toftt and I'm very glad I did.

£60 for half an hour
Anne is hot. I prefer girls with big tits but hers are basically non existent but the rest of her body is insane and very flexible.
Her pictures are accurate and her legs really are as long as they look and they are super firm and super smooth. Her profile says 34. I would have said younger - which is unusual.

Her place is in a tower block on the south side of London bridge. The block itself is a bit run down but her flat is well appointed. She was working from a large room (probably doubles as a sitting room). It has two sofas a big TV and a double bed. Nicely laid out with good lighting. It doesn't have a proper door tho and with two other girls in the flat hanging out in the room next door it's a bit weird. But I was horny and pissed so not bothered. They both looked fit too but they don't work (unless they were just being careful but I haven't seen any profiles for them on aw).

Anne speaks almost no English. Anal and owo are listed at discretion on aw. I asked for both and both were refused. Anal definitely not offered. Owo I suspect sober and freshly showered you might have better luck.

She definitely does not do her own comms.

The punt started with the requested Lap dance. This needed one of the other girls to come in and translate the request. Nice dance tho. Got me all ready for the main event. Lots of feeling and light fk followed before she took my clothes off and have an excellent covered bj. Really deep and encouraged me to grab her head and push her down. This was a real turn on.
A bit of standing ro before moving into a frantic session of fucking with her bent into all sorts of positions and really pulling at my hips to get me deeper.

Due to alcohol I didn't cum not even when she was wanking herself off as i was stood over her doing the same. Her friend came in to call time and I had a shower and left.

A full on 30 mins with a very sexy girl who smiled a lot and put in effort to please and seemed to enjoy it as much as me.

Vfm and I will return.

Offline nevi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anne speaks almost no English. Anal and owo are listed at discretion on aw. I asked for both and both were refused. Anal definitely not offered. Owo I suspect sober and freshly showered you might have better luck.

This review should of been a neutral at best  :dash:

edmay

This review should of been a neutral at best  :dash:

Disagree. Positive is my experience. I had a good time with a sexy girl and came out having had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Nothing neutral IMO.

I went in knowing both services were at discretion and mentioned them especially so that others can go in knowing not to expect either or just don't go at all if these are requirements. Punters can now make a more informed decision and therefore avoid for themselves a neutral or negative experience.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offers BB...

For some reason, there isn't a Bareback (at discretion) option. Go figure. Luckily, I suspect it's not on offer like many of the other services allegedly at discretion - OWO, anal etc. Sergei just ticking all the boxes to get the punters in.
Either way, it's a no thank you and a reminder to myself of the dangers of punting when pissed.

edmay

For some reason, there isn't a Bareback (at discretion) option. Go figure. Luckily, I suspect it's not on offer like many of the other services allegedly at discretion - OWO, anal etc. Sergei just ticking all the boxes to get the punters in.
Either way, it's a no thank you and a reminder to myself of the dangers of punting when pissed.

Well that's certainly worrying! Profile has changed today. Even yesterday I was looking at it and BB was not listed. Quite surprising tbh because she was very diligent about use of protection.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ahhh.... she seems to be part of Sexy Jenny's crew. I've not punted there (too many red flags" Romanian, BB listed) so it's unfair to say she's one to avoid, but anyone thinking about it should do their homework.

External Link/Members Only

edmay

Ahhh.... she seems to be part of Sexy Jenny's crew. I've not punted there (too many red flags" Romanian, BB listed) so it's unfair to say she's one to avoid, but anyone thinking about it should do their homework.

How do you know this?
I'm definitely revising my position. I will not be going back.

Offline king tarzan

Well that's certainly worrying! Profile has changed today. Even yesterday I was looking at it and BB was not listed. Quite surprising tbh because she was very diligent about use of protection.
i saw that profile a few days ago..
things i mainly check for are firstly bareback.. kissing... hard sports receiving ..unprotected sex
obviously bareback/unprotected sex../hard sports receiving NO WAY..NEVER..
I can confirm bareback WAS NOT LISTED..

still wouldn't chance it though now because its listed regardless..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:22:45 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

How do you know this?
I'm definitely revising my position. I will not be going back.

I don’t know for sure, but I looked at the pricing, location, nationality, photos, services offered. Lucy’s pictures look different but everything else looked the same.

They used to be in Waterloo when I first looked at Jenny and another big-titted blonde whose name I forget and has now disappeared. The BB put me off but they keep popping up on searches

Offline Londonpunter30

things i mainly check for are firstly bareback.. kissing... hard sports receiving ..unprotected sex

Hardsports is no longer available as a category.
I'd like to see adultwork but a 100 charge on ticking every service.. least then maybe the sergie's might look at what they are ticking

edmay

Thanks. That's given me a little sanity back. My saved searches exclude BB and unprotected so I was pretty confident i didn't just miss it but I do appreciate your confirmation. Doesnt make me feel any better about it tho.

I contacted her to check it wasn't a mistake when she updated her pics. She (obviously not her because she can't speak English) confirmed that she offers BB to regulars.

I don't understand that concept at all. Someone shagging whores on a regular basis is not shagging only one and likely getting BB off others too. So rather than decreasing the risk this would seem like a sure fire way to increase the risk to me.

Blacklisted now.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks. That's given me a little sanity back. My saved searches exclude BB and unprotected so I was pretty confident i didn't just miss it but I do appreciate your confirmation. Doesnt make me feel any better about it tho.

I contacted her to check it wasn't a mistake when she updated her pics. She (obviously not her because she can't speak English) confirmed that she offers BB to regulars.

I don't understand that concept at all. Someone shagging whores on a regular basis is not shagging only one and likely getting BB off others too. So rather than decreasing the risk this would seem like a sure fire way to increase the risk to me.

Blacklisted now.

Dirty skanky slut putting punters health at risk!! :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 4by4

This is a real shame because she looks like a group 1 race horse  :(