Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessa Rhodes - Bath  (Read 2823 times)

6 review(s) for Jessa Rhodes (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

hillruner

Location /bath tidy flat  on outskirts  quiet location plenty parking  metered                                               Price£70 / 1/2hour                                                                                                                              Jessa attractive  Romanian  lady  in her 30 s nice figure ample breasts very friendly great bubbly character good English Greated at the door nice kiss  got paperwork out the way had shower and proceeded to bedroom Lots if touching kissing both ways Then Jessa laid on the bed while I worked my way down to her very responsive pussy tasted sweet she really loves oral  and lets you know Into 69where  she shows she’s also good at giving Had to stop cause I wanted to fuck her before it was too late Anyway s on wiith the condomi then good old missionary nice tight pussy She very vocal when fucking and this really gets you going after about 10 min I couldn’t hold back This girl is great to be with and she really gives you you’re moneys worth  had great time and will be back