Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea girls  (Read 4500 times)

Blitzed

I'm new to ukp and travel extensively ,I'm in Swansea now and would appreciate recommendations for genuine service providers. I have booked many ladies in the past some good and some that are fucking disgusting and have walked away from. This all takes time and with the help of other like minded folk I could enhance the experience . Last visit to Swansea I saw Ciara External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she is a nice girl but a bit robotic and no kissing ,

Offline Corus Boy

Sorry, I don't know Swansea at all but you might find some here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=24.0

If I was to drive to Swansea I'd be tempted by the look of;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

SirPhilipXX

Isn't that Katherine Jenkins?  :P

Blitzed

Thanks for your replies. As time was short I took a shot at this one :- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Told on phone French kissing but it was not offered despite my protestations. Bj was rushed and she would not let new feel her nipples. Ended up finishing myself off. What a waste of £60.00
Back home to brum now where there is a bit more choice

SirPhilipXX

Thanks for your replies. As time was short I took a shot at this one :- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Told on phone French kissing but it was not offered despite my protestations. Bj was rushed and she would not let new feel her nipples. Ended up finishing myself off. What a waste of £60.00
Back home to brum now where there is a bit more choice
WTF? This girl clearly does not understand the concept of service and does not deserve to get any business. Shame u didn't give her negative feedback on AW as well.

Offline ampersand

Sorry, I don't know Swansea at all but you might find some here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=24.0

If I was to drive to Swansea I'd be tempted by the look of;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow, she looks absolutely stunning! Surely someone has been to see if she is genuine.  I am even thinking of a trip to Swansea to see if she is!!

Offline Corus Boy

Wow, she looks absolutely stunning! Surely someone has been to see if she is genuine.  I am even thinking of a trip to Swansea to see if she is!!

Did you check the link to Ella on my  post?

She does look good though :)

SirPhilipXX

Ella is or was working in Prague, so I suppose Melissa could be the same girl. She says her photos are genuine, and she doesn't give her nationality, so she might be Czech. Worth asking her I'd say.

renton69

Yep.. she's Czecho... and yes the pics are genuine.  She was in Cardiff a while back, and she is stunning.

Offline ampersand

Yep.. she's Czecho... and yes the pics are genuine.  She was in Cardiff a while back, and she is stunning.

Hmmmmmmm, one trip to Swansea to organise then .....................

Offline Corus Boy

Hmmmmmmm, one trip to Swansea to organise then .....................

Can we car share? :) :) :)  :yahoo:  :drinks:

Offline ampersand

Certainly!   Does she double up????
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:48:00 pm by aardvark »

Offline Mr Mitchell

WTF? This girl clearly does not understand the concept of service and does not deserve to get any business. Shame u didn't give her negative feedback on AW as well.

Hi Blitzed

Did u the girl in the photo or was it another? I'm interested in visiting Jenny but if she's the disinterested type I'll give it a miss.

Offline sealover

Jenny, I think is a stock photo for an Asian outfit where the girls change every week. The girls, and service, tend to be above average but obviously some SPs tend to dip below the line.to right them all off would be a disservice to the old boy but a working relationship does help; I was once refused when I tried to make a booking as the girl that week was large and the mamasan knew I liked slim girls!

ash19

Jenny, I think is a stock photo for an Asian outfit where the girls change every week. The girls, and service, tend to be above average but obviously some SPs tend to dip below the line.to right them all off would be a disservice to the old boy but a working relationship does help; I was once refused when I tried to make a booking as the girl that week was large and the mamasan knew I liked slim girls!

hmm is Jenny a profile for the asian shops?  :unknown:

I always thought it was just this profile:  External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only which is for the pretty good asian place down at the marina....and there's another place in townhill I think but that profile only pops up now and then.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has any experience with 'Jenny' and whether its an independent or another asian shop  :)

Offline Mr Mitchell

Thanks for feedback. I did give her a ring but call was quite brief. I was a regular to Sweetie but got messed around with a booking about 6 months ago so havent been back.

chippychippy

check out sexy louise here til wednesday

She is a cracker !

holly

put my pictures down you using me pictures
i can prove its me photo

Offline Johny Stone

Blitzed

:whoever is on the picture. ..... Can I see you.

Offline Corus Boy

:whoever is on the picture. ..... Can I see you.

Form an orderly queue behind me please!  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

These boards need to be restricted to members only. Holly p.m the moderators and ask for your pics to be removed, then p.m me with your phone number Ta x