Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Earl's Court  (Read 977 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

I notice there have been a lot of reviews of Victoria lately so hope it's ok to post another one so soon.I had previously visited Victoria when she was with Olina and based in Bayswater and wanted to visit her again when I belatedly found out she was now in Earl's Court.I sent a text to book and she replied within minutes confirming and gave me her address.She texted me further on the day to confirm, which I gladly did.

Victoria is based in a main road very close to Earl's Court tube.Her flat is ok for purpose and has a mirror and a big clock.On arrival she kissed and hugged me,we cuddled and I fondled her everywhere I could.She then asked if I wanted to shower.So we went into the shower where she soaped me and giggly stroked my cock.We dried ourselves and went back to the bedroom.She lay on the bed,invited me to join her where she gave me a teasing massage.I didn't think she was ever going to get to my cock but thankfully she did and took it into her mouth for a lovely owo.I sucked on her nice tits,she placed a condom on me and rode me hard. I got on top of her,we resumed fucking and I managed to just stop myself from coming too early. Too early, because I wanted to finish with a 69.Victoria got into position and sucked me to a wonderful orgasm whilst I licked her pussy.She emptied my spunk out of her mouth into a tissue as discreetly as you can in this situation and I lay there for a while very contented.

Victoria helped me to get dressed and as we spoke I realised her English is a lot better than when I saw her previously (I don't mean that in a patronising way). I find visiting Victoria a delightful experience.She is attentive and is always anxious to please.It was only England losing later that took the smile off my face.

Anybody thinking of "going Thai" I couldn't think of a better place to start than with Victoria.   

Online WARSZAWA16

Sorry.I should have also mentioned that it was £150 for 1 hour.