Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chole@katies moulin rouge doncaster  (Read 936 times)

Offline cardiffjeff

first review on the yorkshire board...

So at a loose end in doncaster and tried katiez moulon rouge...picked chloe nice young lass..about size 8. Shortish blonde hair mayby a 32 b or c ...nice tight little arse...soft slight scottish accent.

So on to the review picked chloe into the room paperwork out the way(65 for halfhour gfe) ...gets undressed then helps her to strip(blue lacy underwear)....she tells me she loves to suck.....unserstatemeant...this girl can suck a golfball throw a hose pipe...loads of owo balllicking/sucking  bit of lanel play...on to the bed  for a bit of 69..very nice little pussy..back to the owo...10 out 0f 10 bit of hard skull fucking come in her mouth..all the time shes telling me she loves to suck and telling me to come on her face or in her mouth.....all in all i will return the owo is outstanding...

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great first Review, Welcome aboard!!! Look forward to reading more ASAP!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Widescreen

Hmmm, interesting.  I was in Doncaster on a wild goose chase the other week, never thought about a parlour.

I will remember this one for next time.  Cheers

Offline Marra

She looks like she could be Hannah from Unit 8.

Offline PHIL30

yes. it is Hannah, gives a very good service.