Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiDivine - Nantwich  (Read 1686 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour.

Met Demi a short time ago at her home in Nantwich.
Excellent comms - emailed a few days in advance to arrange a time and date, and a couple of texts later it was booked.
Postcode given and told to phone when I arrived at a pub which was about 200 yards away.

Confirmed on the morning of the meet and I set off having a slight scare due to there being an accident on the M6.
This cleared and I was soon parked outside the pub having already reccied the area and found what I thought would be her address (thanks TCM).

Rang Demi and she gave me her number (it was the road I thought) and was told to either use the car park for the apartments or walk from the pub (5 minutes), whichever I preferred.
I drove up and parked about 50 yards from her door and went and knocked (no nosy neighbours or curtains twitching).
I would say very safe and quiet, day and night.

Usual hiding behind the door and closed to reveal Demi dressed as requested.
Definitely the girl in her photos and age I would have said about 40 (it says 46 on her profile) .
Pleasantries exchanged and then upstairs into her lounge for a drink and chat and paperwork sorted.

Demi then leaned across and started kissing me before we moved into the bedroom and she started undressing me.
Onto the bed and long slow kissing and DFK all the time touching each other .
She then gave me a blowjob (covered - which I knew it would be) and I started kissing her pussy whilst inserting a couple of fingers which she seemed to enjoy judging by the twitching going on.
Then it was sex in all positions culminating in coming in spoons which was definitely rare for me (and also Demi I think).

We had a chat for a while and then I showered and was on my way, about 10-15 minutes over the hour.

Overall it was a great meet, probably in my top 5.
Demi seems to enjoy her lifestyle and I get the impression she won't suffer fools gladly, but I recommend taking the road to Nantwich to visit her, you won't be disappointed.

Online Titi

She won’t suffer fools eh????

Good looking SP however slightly overpriced IMO when you consider the likes of Alana are charging £150 and include pretty much every service. As always this is punting and we are all different. Thanks for reviewing.

Offline Rockhard78

I’ve seen Demi a few tines now and she is superb and the service is very consistent ! Great looking and great bode and so easy to get along with! Top girl!

Offline tesla

I’ve seen Demi a few tines now and she is superb and the service is very consistent ! Great looking and great bode and so easy to get along with! Top girl!

time to start writing some reviews of all the girls you claim to have seen

Offline chrishornx

do a bleeding review

Offline Fac51

Im tempted ... But 140 quid an hour & no OWO rules her out for me...

Each to their own though.