Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Chinese massage in shoreditch  (Read 851 times)

Offline daddy919

External Link/Members Only

£45/hr
£45 for b2b

Located just off Shoreditch high street- can't remember exact location and I had gotten lost trying to find it anyway. The front door is on a side road but as it is Shoreditch, there's pedestrians walking up and down all the time.

Hosted in a flat- she opens the door, straight up some stairs and there's a darkened room with nothing in it except a massage table and a drawer. Looks as seedy as it is.

Emily was in her mid 30s. Looks like a typical asian mum- She was around 5ft6, plump, B cup breasts and a slight ass. Pussy felt hairless but she keeps her knickers on. Facially she's a 6.5/10, body is a 5/10. Her english is so so. Not enough for a convo but she understands the basics like b2b and how much etc.

Stripped and laid down on the table. As soon as she came in, she wiped my crack with wet wipes so knew extras were on offer. Knew extras were on offer anyway from the series of texts we communicated over but that just guaranteed it. Woman on the phone is not her.

Massage started off firm and she spent a good deal on my back. Used baby oil which I don't like but didn't have anything else. Her hands were really warm too and spent far too long massaging my back. She did prolong her cc swipes and rubbed my ass. I showed her my appreciation though encouraging moans and by raising my hips to which she responded by reaching under and massaging my inner thighs. After about 30mins she asked what extra i wanted. b2b was £45. no bj or sex. didn't bother haggling but could have probably got it down to £40 at least.

B2b was decent but she was damp with sweat. No fingers were allowed in but as I was rubbing on top of her knickers they slide to a side and didn't feel any hair. Finished me off with a tit wank.

Bathroom was upstairs. Like i said it's a weird flat but I think the one flat consists of 2 small rooms on each floor so no one else rents the flat. Bathroom was ok- she had a cheap shower gel but I found the stuff she uses for herself. Halfway through my shower she came in with my clothes and dumps it on a ledge in the bathroom so punts are back to back. Hopefully no one had a tit wank before me because i did suck on her nipples and she didn't shower after I came on her  :vomit:

I don't know how to rate this. I did not like the place, hygiene was probably off and she was sweaty. But she did give an ok massage, prices aren't bad and she wasn't unattractive. So i'm giving it a neutral even though I wouldn't return.