Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT IN Earley  (Read 939 times)

Offline Happyintheuk

Couldn't find any reviews for this one so I'm going to give it a go. Unless of course someone knows better.
External Link/Members Only

Online contentguy

If you TOFTT will you be posting a review.
Or will you just continue to leech and ask for info from others?

Just asking!

Guy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:49:17 pm by contentguy »

Offline switftjake

Good call guy. Thought you were been harsh but then so post pattern. Asks for TODTT then nothing

Online contentguy

I looked at his post pattern before posting.  I'm trying to be less judgemental.

Guy

Offline Happyintheuk

If you TOFTT will you be posting a review.
Or will you just continue to leech and ask for info from others?

Just asking!

Guy
Gees can't post anything without being pounced on. I'll post a review one way or the other. And looking at my previous posts yes there are some asking for info but you happily ignore the others.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:14:06 pm by Happyintheuk »

Offline Derrick101

Gees can't post anything without being pounced on. I'll post a review one way or the other. And looking at my previous posts yes there are some asking for info but you happily ignore the others.

No... You've been here 2 1/2 years, asking for info, and your previous posts say you have been to numerous parlours, including Sophie 3 times... Yet no reviews.
In anyone's terms, you're a leech !
Most people with you record get pounced on by those that actually contribute !

Online contentguy

Pounced on, hardly!

I just spotted you contributed just less than 3/5 of FA and called you on it.
You almost left a review in 2015, and said "me too" on a couple of posts, but no detail.

Go see her, TOFTT, review her, give something here.

Guy

Offline Happyintheuk

Do you just spend time seeing if people post as much as you?
I dont spend all my time punting or on this site as there other things in life to do.
Whether I see her not will have nothing to do with you but I will post when I do.

Offline Happyintheuk

No... You've been here 2 1/2 years, asking for info, and your previous posts say you have been to numerous parlours, including Sophie 3 times... Yet no reviews.
In anyone's terms, you're a leech !
Most people with you record get pounced on by those that actually contribute !
God how sanctimonious you guys are. I may not have started a review but I have added to other posts.

Offline switftjake

God how sanctimonious you guys are. I may not have started a review but I have added to other posts.
Sanctiohdofuckoff

Offline Happyintheuk

Excuse me while I lose sleep over it!!!

Offline DrConners

Excuse me while I lose sleep over it!!!

At least now you won't have to post for another 30 days - carry on lurking  :thumbsdown:  :sarcastic:

Online contentguy

I think you must have done that in your dreams, that is if you think what you've posted is helpful.
You nearly posted a review when you joined.

You want our help but post stuff like this:

I don't contribute very often but I do find the reviews a great help in deciding who to avoid. However I recently didn't take that advice when I discovered that the subject of the negative review lived literally 5 minutes from me so I let my dick rule my head. Woman was horribly skinny, awful wrinkly body, tits that were in need of some air (basically like 2 god awful beagle ears). The massage was ok to begin with but before I knew she was tugging at the ol man. 35 minutes into an hour and she was done!. I could have complained but to be honest I only had myself to blame. So punters out there heed the reviews.

And MrMatrix pointed out that you're prepared to take advice, but not give it.  And you still didn't provide details of who the SP was when you posted:

I get what you mean. I guess it doesn't help that I'm an infrequent punter too. I'll be more proactive in the future.

And here you are again asking for help again but giving F*ck all back.

Guy

Offline Happyintheuk

How am I asking for help again? Can't all be as prolific as you as there is something called a life outside punting. Sorry if I don't meet your exacting standards. Do I give a toss? Frankly, no. I'll contribute when I can. If that means posting in an already started thread so be it as I really don't get the point of starting a review when the subject us already there.

Maybe my next contribution should begin with "as long as it pleases the big brother police..."%

Offline switftjake

You wasted time writing the nonsense above. Put it to better use and write the reviews you promised.

Offline Happyintheuk

Thing is I've never promised any reviews. If you look at all you lot who are having a go at me then your ratio of reviews to posts is pretty crap. Like I said I will post what I want when I want unless admin kicks me out.
There are way more members on here who have posted less.
I'm not losing sleep over you bunch

Veritas

Happyintheuk...you are 8 posts in on this thread alone defending your lack of contribution and how you have too much of a life to find the time.

You’d have been quicker writing a fucking review  :wacko:

Offline Happyintheuk

Happyintheuk...you are 8 posts in on this thread alone defending your lack of contribution and how you have too much of a life to find the time.

You’d have been quicker writing a fucking review  :wacko:

Possibly but i actually need to pay a visit first this time around. I could always make something up if people are really that desparate for my review.

Offline Happyintheuk

Link to my regret to shut up some people.

She was in Blackwater before

Veritas

A) Link doesn’t work
B) that’s not a review
C) you say you need to pay a visit first.  You said here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203485.msg2132233#msg2132233 6 days ago that you’d ‘recently’ had a bad punt.  Why not just write that up to help others avoid a dodgy SP?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Link to my regret to shut up some people.

She was in Blackwater before

You misjudge the room. This isn't about satisfying "some people". This is about your credibility and reputation under scrutiny. If you don't give a fuck, that's fine, but don't expect anyone to help you in the future. You accepted your behaviour could be better in your response to MrMatrix in another thread, but you're now complaining like a princess who has been told to put her toys away. Take it on the chin, stop whining and just get on with it.

I'll contribute when I can. If that means posting in an already started thread so be it as I really don't get the point of starting a review when the subject us already there.

If you see someone, ideally you should start a new review rather than add to an existing review (it helps people see how many people have see the girl), unless it was say over 6 months or a year ago or you're making a comment in passing. Although expect to get called out for not writing a review at the time. Ha ha! No-one said it was easy.

Offline Happyintheuk

A) Link doesn’t work
B) that’s not a review
C) you say you need to pay a visit first.  You said here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203485.msg2132233#msg2132233 6 days ago that you’d ‘recently’ had a bad punt.  Why not just write that up to help others avoid a dodgy SP?
I thought it was just a general what do you regret thing so no need to post a link. After all if the shit punt was years ago the there would be no point sticking a link in.

Offline Happyintheuk

Fuzzyduck - credibility? Surely the fact that we need to put reviews on here (or posts in general) questions anyones credibility. After all if we could get it in our normal lives we wouldn't be here.
I'm not expecting people to help me and i still don't get the point of multiple reviews of the same thing. If one person reviews it then post under that. Listing the same person under new reviews on the same day just seems a bit pointless.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:21:15 am by Happyintheuk »

Veritas

Fuzzyduck - credibility? Surely the fact that we need to put reviews on here (or posts in general) questions anyones credibility. After all if we could get it in our normal lives we wouldn't be here.
I'm not expecting people to help me and i still don't get the point of multiple reviews of the same thing. If one person reviews it then post under that. Listing the same person under new reviews on the same day just seems a bit pointless.

Sigh, not even sure where to start...or whether to bother.

Credibility.  Cred in your ‘real life’ and your motives for punting are not the issue.  We don’t care!  He was referring to board credibility.  Right now you have none (IMO) and he was suggesting how you might build some.

“I’m not expecting people to help me” but you post asking for info so, yes you bloody well are.

“I still don’t get the point of multiple reviews of the same thing”. Well, I do and most of us seem to get it but I’ll try and sum it up really simply.  The “your punt, your review” ethos so often referred to highlights that we all have some differences in experiences and preferences.  Two near identical reviews can be useful.  They might reinforce credibility and they might also flag up some stumble thing that is an issue for some readers...”my experience was just as expected except she didn’t offer DFK and said she had stopped doing so” may make no difference to me but be a deal breaker for another reader.  In terms of why it isn’t “1 thread per SP” as you seem to suggest, because that’s how Admin designed it and he is the boss.  Anyway, 1 thread per SP would get too convoluted to manage or read in many cases.

You really are very welcome here but I do think you should either try and use it and contribute in line with the helpful suggestions that have been made across the threads on which you’ve posted OR just accept that you’ll get flamed every time you post if you keep coming up with the same sort of “I punt but don’t review” stuff.

Offline Sinz

You sound Miserable-in-the-uk than Happy. Mid life crisis ?

Experienced and seasoned punters have provided you with reasoning to why you have your knickers in a twist, but you are busy ranting cluelessly.

Take a second read the rules of the site, if you have an issue with them simply stop using the site. No one is forcing you to be here.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh dear. I'm sorry you can't get it in your normal life (many of us do btw).

I'm not sure UKP is for you. Perhaps you could set up your own forum with your own rules and go sit there on your own? Or you could go bitch to Admin about how shit the rules and members are here? Either way, we won't have put up with your complaining.

Alternatively, take it on the chin, stop whining and.... well you know. As Veritas said, you really are welcome here and I do think you can contribute positively if just get over yourself. Stop trying to piss into the wind.

Heads up: if you reply challenging any of the posts since your last reply, then we'll know how you want to play it.

Offline switftjake

Oh dear. I'm sorry you can't get it in your normal life (many of us do btw).
Ah good spot fuzzy.

In which chase I’m sorry OP maybe I was a bit harsh on you considering wgs are your only avenue for getting sex. Nothing to be ashamed of but perhaps explains your prickliness

If you could post a review of any of your experiences they would be much appreciated

Online contentguy

Ah good spot fuzzy.

In which chase I’m sorry OP maybe I was a bit harsh on you considering wgs are your only avenue for getting sex. Nothing to be ashamed of but perhaps explains your prickliness

If you could post a review of any of your experiences they would be much appreciated

+1 from me too, that explains the OP's frustration perhaps.

I just thought he was a bit of a twat, I take that back too.

Apologies

Guy

Offline DrConners

+1 from me too, that explains the OP's frustration perhaps.

I just thought he was a bit of a twat, I take that back too.

Apologies

Guy

:lol: At least it can never be said we are a judgemental bunch on UKP - There's redemption in all of us  ;)  :D

Offline Happyintheuk

I guess people who are not "seasoned" punters like you guys can't really win.
Far from being miserable I am generally a pretty laid back guy. However while I appreciate some suggestions and take them on board the only miserable ones (or twats to quote a previous post) seem to be you guys because I decided to have an opinion.
I'm sure judging by the amount of members who haven't made a single post that there are plenty out there who use UP as a source of information rather than make a contribution. So while you may not approve of me at least I have posted.
Am I worried about board credibilty? Not in the slightest as it seems to be a small minority of members who are concerned about it.
I have said I will try to contribute more when I can and indeed I have posted a review on this one.
So rather than trade barbed jibes I reckon draw a line under it and hopefully my future postings will be of more use.
From one miserable twat to those concerned  :drinks:

Offline DrConners

Offline switftjake

and hopefully my future postings will be of more use
they are already. great first review and a better post v review ratio than me now

Online contentguy

they are already. great first review and a better post v review ratio than me now

+1