Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie_Dream - Kirkdale, Liverpool  (Read 1515 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you've ever read my past reviews you'll notice that I've had a bad run of luck when it comes to finding a decent fuck in Liverpool but today my luck finally changed. I usually punt in the city centre but today I was in the Kirkdale L4 area so had a look to see who was working.Saw this WG pop up. She's been reviewed on here before but from the Manchester area. Reviews looked good so I tried my luck for us scousers. This was a great punt and I can't believe it only cost me £40 for the 15mins.

Comms couldn't have been better. Txt to make a booking and she replies within a minute.
Found her location easily and she was waiting for me at the door in her regular civvy clothes, skirt and top so the neighbours wouldn't be suspicious.

Looks: No way is she 36. 40 at the youngest I'd say but nice looking.
Body: to be honest fellas her body isn't all that - she has a saggy tummy like she's given birth this year or something but has GREAT big natural tits. I personally liked her body as it adds to my MILF fantasy. She has a body that your wife's friend or a woman in your office might have under her clothes.

BUT even if that's not your thing keep reading... this woman can suck a cock. And I mean deepthroat, skullfucking, grabbing her head and forcing it down - she does it all and takes it like a pro! Fucked her the way I would a regular WG but she was genuinely loving it (or seemed to be) so I turned up the intensity and fucked her harder doggy style. In the end I was pulling her hair, pulling her head back and smashing that pussy. She took it with gusto. Same when I flipped her over, legs behind her head the harder I fucked her the more she egged me on. She says on her profile that she loves sex and she ain't kidding. She shouted "don't you dare fucking cum, I want it on my face!"

I was exhausted by this point so she whipped the condom off me, laid on the bed on her back with her head upside down handing off the bed and told me to fuck her throat. I obliged. She alternated from taking my cock down to the balls all nice and sloppy to licking and sucking my balls.
Needless to say I was ready to finish on her she told me to cum on her face and down her throat. I unleashed my load all over her face.
Clean up. Chat. Quick wash and I left totally satisfied, which is rare for me. I was in there a good half hour even though it was a 15min booking. No clock watching, no hunting for me to hurry up.

Saved her number, I'll be seeing her again.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:19:05 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline Kenaldo

Thanks for the review looked at her for a while.

Does she work from a house or hotel / apartment?

Cheers.

Offline Kenaldo

Ignore that last comment. The perils of surfing and watching the football!  :dash:

Offline Johnny Wadd

Thanks for pointing the way MJ not spotted her until your review.  This is one case to investigate further. The stumbling block is usually filming. I like to have a private record for my files and understandably not all the ladies will agree. Oh well ...if you don`t ask.

Offline Mr long sausage

I've tried ringing her when I'm in that area but got no answer.

I'm glad to know she's eager to fuck. I'll try her again.

Offline george21