Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi_Lee_ Outcall Birmingham Central - DFK OWO DT RO COB  (Read 2574 times)

1 review(s) for Lexi_Lee_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mlee

AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Via AW emails and booking 2 weeks before, then calls and texts on the day. The days leading up to my unconfirmed meeting she either didn't answer my calls, respond my texts or phone was off at random times.

Fee
300 outcall 2Hr OWO CIM/COF

Girl
Nationality: British (white and asian mixed)
Face: 7/10 Pretty, big eyes and wide smile. Youngish early to mid twenties. Smoker
Body: 7.5/10 Petite, toned, nice firm breasts, ass is curvy enough for a petite girl. Though her skin has a few blemishes and dark spots.
Attitude: 9/10 chatty, intelligent, accommodating and enthusiastic

Service
Arrived 15-20 mins late but it was communicated to me in advance. On arrival I asked her to take a shower even though she said she has showered already, she complied without problem.

Out of bathroom she was in her lingerie that I requested, very petite and sexy. She had a lovely smile the whole time. We got on really well chatting and ordered room service. After a lengthy convo we were warming up to each other with a lot of touching. She seemed eager to get my cock out and was teasing me rubbing around my crotch and rubbing her body against me.

Started light FK and loads of touching. She asked what I would like first, weirdly I lost my train of thought and only replied with a smile. As if she read my mind she said let me suck you till you come in my mouth, get it over and done with so you can fuck me straight after. I loved her eagerness and started choking on my cock OWO. We changed to different positions with her sucking me the whole time. She maintained eye contact half the time which is what I wanted. She blew me for a good 7-8 minutes and said my cock is rock hard (I saved myself for a whole week and was even surprised as I'm not usually like that).

I was encouraged to blow my load in her mouth but I knew I wasn't ready and had a feeling that if I did I might become limp for a while (has happened before). I got her to get the rubber and got her to lay back while I gave RO, her pussy was fresh (the shower helped) and she had a decent amount of lips. I made it as wet as possible and she hurried me to fuck her. We started off mish. It went on for such a long time cos she was making the right kind of noises and she was arching her back, pushing her neck back and rolling her eyes. She was grabbing her own hair, grabbing her own small firm tits and kept saying fucking hell it is rock hard. I was enjoying it so much that I made it a bit of of workout for myself doing 5 mins hard and fast, then 5 mins slow with some DFK.

After about 25 mins I pulled out and whipped the rubber off. She was confused why I wouldn't come and I told her I think I am preparing for one big orgasm. She was doing the right things, dirty talk, FK, rubbing, giggling and started DT again. She got off the bed for some wine and knelt down on her knees so I told her I wanted to get a bit rough and fucked her mouth a bit with a bit of hair and throat grabbing. After 3 mins I was ready to fuck again so I threw her on the bed, rubber on and got her to ride me reverse CG. For whatever reason she struggled a bit with the rhythm in RCG so I got her into doggy and penetrated her for a good 5 minutes. I knew I was close so I forced her prone and was pounding her from the back. She was screaming at that point and actually told me to please cum cos she was in pain. I knew I was climaxing and climbed on bed, she quickly pulled the rubber off and we both grabbed my cock and I just blasted into the air and partially on her body. In hindsight I was gutted that I didn't put it on her face or CIM as she gave me the green light.

It was nearing 2 hours and I can tell she was flat out but I was eager to go again. She gave me a strip tease and more OWO. More FK and touching, I targeted her pussy but I can tell she was in pain as she pulled her pelvis away when I tried to rub her pussy. I was still rock hard but I couldn't come any more so we called it quits. She took a shower and left, all the time she was very chatty and we made plenty of jokes.

Recommend: YES
Definite yes if you are after a petite mixed British girl. She is very confident and knew how to act dirty and slutty at the right moments. The only thing is if you are 6 and a half inch above then she's gonna struggle and may affect your enjoyment.

Since the punt I saw that she was rarely online/available. She even had her profile temporarily closed. She did tell me that she will work less and has also committed into a relationship. My punt with Lexi was earlier in the year and only decided to post a review because I saw her profile was back up again and logged in, but her number wasn't there.

vw

Thanks for the review, has been on my maybe list for a while.   :hi:

mlee

I forgot to mention she did take 2 phone calls after R1 which I was fine with, one call was her bf which she admitted.

Lexi is definitely a fun girl. I hope I get to see her once more in the near future.

Good luck VW, please drop a review if you get the chance to book her.

mlee

Sorry not spamming, but I just logged on aw and her profile is gone again  :thumbsdown: :unknown:

midlandz_boy88

thanks for reviewing, I have been wanting to see her, may call up now

Offline iCruise

Sounds like you had fun, if her number pops up on AW I will definitely be giving her a call.

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review mlee, has been a few threads posted about this one before on the regional board, so good to get a review about her.

The only thing is if you are 6 and a half inch above then she's gonna struggle and may affect your enjoyment.

OK, well  :lol: think I might be best off avoiding her then. Not a fan at all of girls who get funny over penis size. Shame as she looks and sounds decent aside from that, but a whore ain't much use to me if she can't take a bit above average sized dick without getting uncomfortable. :rolleyes:

Like I say though, the review is appreciated, thank you for TOFTT and sharing.

Offline Jimbo38

Had hoped to see her today, but profile gone again.  :cry:

vw

Had hoped to see her today, but profile gone again.  :cry:

feedback still alive, must have switched her account to a service seeker

External Link/Members Only

midlandz_boy88

feedback still alive, must have switched her account to a service seeker

External Link/Members Only

ive had her on my hotlist for time, she keeps appearing and going offine. guessing when shes working it will be back up. just gotta wait to get a meeting.

Offline Spacer

I would not bother! Time waster extraordinaire.

Made a booking via AW email to see her last weekend.  I warned her that I had been let down in the past with outcalls.  She emailed back, and I quote:
"I can assure you i won't leave you in the lurch sorry you have had them bad experiences, but if you check out m feedback hopefully that will assure you I am a professional and take this job very seriously".

Well guess what?  After the booking, radio silence.  I just knew she was going to let me down and she did!   :dash:

I was expecting an explanation the next day but her profile vanished.

I don't think I can leave a review for her because she confirmed date and time in her email comms but did not accept my AW booking. 

Spacer

midlandz_boy88

comms are shit for her, never replies to emails, or answers calls messages. i give up on her. shes no longer active so probably given up.