Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farah Delaney  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Tro87

Touring in Cardiff till Thursday, mixed reviews on hereand nothing recent.
Anyone else interested?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

I looked and it all seems very attractive until reading the reviews which suggest a variable enthusiasm level. I moved on  :thumbsdown:

SeekingtheTruth

Touring in Cardiff till Thursday, mixed reviews on hereand nothing recent.
Anyone else interested?

External Link/Members Only

Farah Delaney, there's a name from the past!

I almost punted her last time she was in Cardiff a few years ago but I never ended up making a booking. From reading the reviews I'm kind of glad I didn't.

np500

I saw her on that tour a couple of years ago, ( I’ve mentioned it before) it was ok, the stand out was the long slow sloppy blow job , laying on a king size bed on the 16 th floor of hotel over looking the Bay Area as the sun went down on a warm summers day, then I came, then I Went home. But one thing that stood out was the massive scare across her stomach, birth I’m guessing, but very prominent.

Offline Gastroboy

That’s not you in her 1st ever movie, is it Red?

np500

That’s not you in her 1st ever movie, is it Red?
No, I was on my back watching the sun set, and her gobble me, very relaxing it was .

STAR-LORD

No, I was on my back watching the sun set, and her gobble me, very relaxing it was .

Him in a movie? He'd need a stunt double.  :D

Offline danieles

:hi:

I saw her once at Leicester - nice and sexy black bird with body to die for ,,, excellent communication , sexy outfits , she know what she is doing.

If any one fancy a ebony girls - this one is worth to try and taste !

let me know how was after :)

Offline Mil 34

:hi:

I saw her once at Leicester - nice and sexy black bird with body to die for ,,, excellent communication , sexy outfits , she know what she is doing.

If any one fancy a ebony girls - this one is worth to try and taste !

let me know how was after :)

If you’ve saw her before, how about letting us know how she was in a review

np500

Quote from: Mil 34 link=topic=210501.msg2148808# :bomb: :wacko:msg2148808 date=1531544236
If you’ve saw her before, how about letting us know how she was in a review

And did she have a massive scare across her belly, obviously photoshopped out in her pictures, often wounder if I had a b & s , as her face is blurred out also ?  Not that it makes much difference as I enjoyed my time, those big black lips slowly sliding up and down my white dick is something you don’t forget  :bomb: :wacko: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 07:11:55 am by np500 »

Offline Mil 34

Something suggests to me that this poster might be the lady in question :thumbsdown:

STAR-LORD

Something suggests to me that this poster might be the lady in question :thumbsdown:

Actually that's a good point

np500

Just read all her reviews again, one mentiones bad scaring on her tits, I did’t notice any ! No one mentions the horrendous scare acros her stomach, Defo thinking there’s more than one Farah Delaney ?

Offline Aengus

I saw her a couple of years ago in a hotel near Springhill off the M6. Don’t  remember the scar at all. Maybe not the same girl? She didn’t look as good as the pictures on her profile, older I think.  Competent blow job and nice doggy. Lovely black girl arse. 
It was early evening and I think she’d had a busy day as she said her pussy was a bit sore. Went for a shower after and all the towels were wet which rather ties in.

np500

I have had a nagging  feeling I did’t see the same girl as in the profile ever since I met her late 2014, early 2015 ? Thanks for that Gettup .

STAR-LORD

And did she have a massive scare across her belly, obviously photoshopped out in her pictures, often wounder if I had a b & s , as her face is blurred out also ?  Not that it makes much difference as I enjoyed my time, those big black lips slowly sliding up and down my white dick is something you don’t forget :bomb: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome fair play.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:21:04 am by STAR-LORD »

justapunter

i think I have seen this wg advertised in Exeter b4. Anyone knows if she tours devon?