Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1078 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Templebor

External Link/Members Only

She's been reviewed numerous times but i'm adding mine.

This took place late April 2018 and was right about the time of her decline by the sounds of it. She is a stunning girl but i wasn't 100% happy with the whole package, but left with a real smile on my face.

Comms were good. Made booking night before, got address and conformation. Arrived at apartment on the day, only to be told she was running late. Had to hang about half an hour. Eventually, got to the apartment and the door opens. She is hot! Dressed in black bra and knickers. Greeted with a kiss and a hug and that skin is to die for. She takes me into her bedroom, takes the 60 quid and says in that Rom accent, 'take off your clothes', as she stands there peeling off her bra and knickers to reveal a beautiful pair or pert tits and a shaven pussy. I'm on the bed and she snogs my face off and my cock is now rock hard. She takes a look and smiles at my cock, then takes it in her mouth and sucks it so hard, a little too hard and in fact, this is really uncomfortable. Teeth and intense sucking i was quite glad when she stopped. She rolls over and says 'fuck me in my favourite position' which is a kind of lazy doggy with her laying flat on the bed with ass to one side to make her tighter. Banged away for a while, rolled over for mish, then doggy again which ended with her on belly as i banged away and she was making all the right moans. Then she says, 'you have 2 mins left', so i whipped off the bag and was gonna blow my load over her but she says, 'don't cum on me' and gives me a wet wipe to wank into. 
So i clean up, get dressed and leave with another kiss and hug on the way out.
I'm not sure how i feel about this whole experience. She was great to fuck, and even though i didn't get to blow over her amazing body, this wasn't agree prior. I've had plenty of wanks afterwards just thinking about pounding her from behind.
Would i go back? No. It was a one off for me. Felt a little vanilla and routine and the blowjob was what i was really looking forward to, just didn't do it for me. Also, recent reports suggest she's on the decline.

Offline hungrypunt

Thanks for the review bud and shes certainly a little fittie. I get the feeling you seem to be toying with it being a positive or a neutral maybe, the hanging around half and hour, then  "quite glad when she stopped" the toothy bj and  then cumming into a wet wipe would have done it..... for me it would have been a neutral at best, but your review your experience but if you want it changing one of these friendly folk here would change it.

All reviews count :)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:01:09 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline cueball

Cheers for the contribution  :hi:

It's annoying being told 2 minutes left but with experience you'll pace yourself better and be ready to blow at the right time.

When your times up, your times up  :D

Offline george r

shooting your load into a wet wipe sounds a crap finish to me  :thumbsdown:

Online Bustydusty

Well done lasting 28 minutes without cumming - I was nowhere near that  :unknown:

Offline Richthescouser

Last time I saw her, despite agreeing to cum on her tits prior to the meet she refused when I was there. So I came in her belly button instead - I can’t imagine that’s easier to clean up :-)

Offline Templebor

After fucking such a beautiful body, I was happy enough to be honest. And it is also quite a turn on just wanking off in front of this babe who handed the wetwipe and watched every stroke and gasped at the amount of cum I blew.

I'd pay money just to wank in front of this naked babe. :)

Offline Kartucho

We agreed for A levels. She only managed the tip. No money given back. Instead, she offered a discount for the next visit. Spite this, I  would visit her again.

Offline holdenc

We agreed for A levels. She only managed the tip. No money given back. Instead, she offered a discount for the next visit. Spite this, I  would visit her again.

how much extra did you pay? she quoted me £60 extra once

Offline Kartucho

how much extra did you pay? she quoted me £60 extra once

£60 as well.

Did you have luck?

Offline holdenc

£60 as well.

Did you have luck?

no. im reluctant to pay that much