Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSammie - Swindon  (Read 1121 times)

16 review(s) for Misssammie (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago in a newish apartment in Swindon old town. Not sure if it’s relevant as she told me she moves around apartments in Swindon but parking was easy outside for a couple of quid. Easy to gain access. Comms were good on the day, she was showing her green light.

Not exactly sure why I chose her as she’s not “my type” in terms of looks but I did fancy the experience of a cock hungry cum guzzling slutty chavvy young thing and this is what punting is all about!

£170 for an hour – pretty expensive and not what I’d usually pay but I guess there’s a premium on young English girls who swallow and are filthy.

She is very petite, slim, not an ounce of fat on her, small boobs, fully shaved pussy. Stated age is 24 and could well believe it. Quite pretty but what was not 100% was her fake hair (wig or extensions – I’m not sure as I’m not au fait with all this modern shit) and tonnes of fake tan. So much so, she was patchy and it ended up staining the sheets. Good job the shower was available both before and after and I was naked throughout, else it would have probably stained my clothes.

Anyway, she was polite and cute in a quirky way and also had a really filthy way about her. Completely confident in her sexuality but at the same time had a shy coquettish way too. One moment she was bent over, showing me her arse and cunt, the next she was acting slightly shy. I liked it.

Had a quick shower and came out and she was posing on the bed. Had a little kiss, slight tongues but she quickly started rubbing my cock through the towel. She then got on edge of bed and got my hardening cock straight into her mouth. Immediate sucking, no hands and went deep from the start. She spun round onto her back, hung her head over the edge and proceeded to demand a throat fucking, whilst I was watching in the mirror. Leaned over and played with her cunt a little but that just distracted me from the great oral. It was a bit of a blur but she commented that she wanted to see me fuck her in the mirror later, between mouthfuls of cock. I then laid on the bed with her between my legs and she went to town on my cock, plenty of spit, sucking, licking the shaft and balls and sucking on balls. Wasn’t long before I was shooting straight down her throat. She swallowed the lot, looking like the cat that got the cream and then told me that she wanted more.

Gave me a few minutes to recover before she took me in her mouth again, getting me nice and hard. At one stage she mentioned she wanted as much cum as possible. Similar to before, lots of deep throat, holding her head down, talking dirty to her. She rubbed her cunt at some stage whilst sucking me. She did this really hot thing of sucking my balls and shaft whilst wanking me, arching her back, sticking her arse in the air and looking me in the eyes. Eventually got me to a second spunk and she swallowed it all again.

She gave me a little respite before getting me hard once more as she (and I) definitely wanted a fuck now. The action was fantastic yet again but the little fella dropped off. I’m blaming the heat and exhaustion of a busy day and already having two massive cums. She kept trying to get it back and it felt great but my cock wasn’t playing ball. I eventually called it time and she was a little disappointed but promised she’d get more cum next time and that we’d fuck. Had a shower and left.

So, I’m in two minds, neutral because of the looks (hair and tan) and cost or positive because of the service. Think I’ll go positive as, to be fair, I really enjoyed it, came away feeling good and I think I’d go back for more. She’s definitely filthy and, if only she sorted out the hair and fake tan, it would be a glowing report. Indeed, her 2 hour rate is £250, which is proportionally better and would give me more time to recover.

Any questions, please ask.

Offline qu3rky1

I think I am responsible for this young lady being on AW...

She was (possibly still is) on Seeking Arrangement a few years ago when living at home with parents in [Removed by admin].
I was her first meet and banged her down a lane on my car bonnet....

She was filthy back then too and she kept saying she wanted to see what it's like to be a prossie (not sure how she termed it).
I mentioned AW and she'd never heard of it, showed her on phone and off she went. I met her a day or two later for a quickie on way to a meeting and she told me she'd signed up that morning - never saw her again, maybe I should book and see if she remembers me
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cosworth89

Glad you enjoyed she really is great for a raw dirty sweaty just pure fuck and is quite cool too. I have seen her twice ( a few years apart admittedly) definitely want to visit soon but just keep getting road blocks put in the way of being able to organise a punt at present.

Offline qu3rky1

I think I am responsible for this young lady being on AW...

She was (possibly still is) on Seeking Arrangement a few years ago when living at home with parents in [Removed by admin].

Sorry Admin, brain fart...
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bfl

Sounds like a gem. Straight on my hl