Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage with Full Service - Ipswich  (Read 2486 times)

Online Naughtyboyuk

A couple of weeks ago decided to end the week with a massage and hopefully some extras.

Decided to visit one of the Chinese massage shops in Ipswich:
External Link/Members Only

Comms: called the number (07791 746743) shown on the advert and spoke to the male receptionist.  Mentioned I wanted a one hour massage with some extras and was told B2B with a happy ending was available for £80 so agreed that.

Location: shop is in the central area of Ipswich (Upper Orwell Street) with plenty of parking around.

The Meet:  arrived on time and met the receptionist.  Confirmed I was there for a B2B massage with HR to be told that they have a world cup special offer and that i could "upgrade" to full service for an additional £10.   Didn't think I had heard him correctly the first time as seemed a bargain, but he confirmed it would be £90 in total so without any further delay handover the cash

Shown upstairs to a private massage room where the girl was waiting for me.  Her name was Anna and she was in her mid/late twenties, with a slim and toned body, small tits with great nipples, and a unshaven pussy....she also spoke reasonable English.

We both stripped off and I hopped onto the massage table face down with my head through the hole in the table.  Anna then started a dry massage initially concentrating on my back and leg muscles as you would expect in a normal massage.

After about 20 minutes she started the B2B element rubbing her tits/nipples over my back and begining to pay attention to my midrift with plenty of cc swipes, cupping of my balls and reach under strokes.  This continue for about 10 minutes and was very sensual and made sure I was fully aroused when she asked me to turn over.

The second half of the hour didn't involve any massage at all....Anna went straight into a period of OWO including plenty of attention to my balls ensuring she took them into her mouth in turn.   I asked Anna to then adopt the 69 position so that I could lick her pussy whilst she continued to suck my cock.

Concerned that if we stayed in 69 for too long I would cum too early i then asked for the condom so we could begining fucking....I wanted to make sure that the full service "upgrade" was taken advantage of in full.   We started with Anna in CG and the RCG, before following this with a period of Mish with Anna making the appropriate noises/moans to encourage me along.

I wanted to fuck her in doggie so we switched position, however as we were still on the massage table I was concerned that the rotating ceiling fan above was a little low and might brain me if I wasn't careful....so I suggested that we drop down to the floor to continue the doggie session with Anna taking a good pounding.  CIM wasn't available so to finish I asked Anna to hop back onto the table and finish me over her tits.

We then cleaned up, got dressed and I went downstairs to leave.

Given I was going along for a massage and HR this ended up being a much better punt then I was expecting...certainly the additional tenner was the best VFM i have ever had.   Hopefully England keep progressing in the football and the world cup offer continues long into the summer.

Online Naughtyboyuk

Thought I would work off my frustration with the football last night by revisiting this offer today.

Same deal £90 for a B2B massage with full service....the maid told the offer is on until the world cup finishes

However different girl this time...called herself Niki, spoke good English, had a nice trim figure (good legs, ass and tits) and went straight at it.  Had me hard before I had finished undressing, only spent 10 minutes top massaging my back and then 40 minutes of sucking, licking, stroking and fucking in a lot of positions

Sadly wouldn't allow me to cum in her mouth or on her tits so finished in the bag whilst pounding her doggy against the massage table

Football frustration fully worked off, but with 10 minutes left Niki offered to relax me with the back massage she should have started with !!!

No idea what the usual full service rate is or even if FS will be available, but a nice couple of punts whilst it has been on

Offline Suffolkpunter

No idea what the usual full service rate is or even if FS will be available, but a nice couple of punts whilst it has been on

Normally FS is £100

Offline Dude2k13

Hi are all the girls Chinese?
And is it the acu and herb place?
I've never been but can only assume it would be there.

Online Naughtyboyuk

I believe they are all Chinese and yes it is the acu and herb please

Offline Dude2k13

Acu and Herb place

Thanks, been tempted so many times but it's not the most descrete of places to enter.

Online Naughtyboyuk

Thanks, been tempted so many times but it's not the most descrete of places to enter.

It seemed quite easy to just walk boldly in ignoring the world outside....but of course given how near it is to a major town centre car park there is an element of risk of being spotted

Offline dwaynepaine

Going to have to try this next time I'm there. I wouldn't have thought that any services were available - makes you wonder about all the other chinese medicine shops around like one near Chelmsford station that doesn't seem to have a website.

Offline Teessider

Tried this place today - see report.  :thumbsdown: