Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desi_lady x - Liverpool street  (Read 1966 times)

13 review(s) for SpicyPunjabi (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

St33

This feedback is going to be a bit allover the place just like my day was! I tried to book for an ebony as i have now a race target; want to see my first Ebony, Desi, Japanese etc. I was aiming for an ebony and after two arrangements around LV street area, having waited outside the door none of the ebonys answerd my calls infack one rang back after 3 hours but i disnt want to answer this time. As soon as the second ebony messedup i refreshed the aw page to see External Link/Members Only as available, i rang immediately as i litteraly had 5 min to go in to the final hout that incould have punted in.

Got the address made my way there knocked on the door; opens and i see her and yes she is the person in photos however thouse photos have been heavily airbrushed and does not show the impurities allover the body.

For some reason i had £140 for an hour set on my head thats what i thought her rates were and when she asked how long and i said an hour as soon as she said £220 please i thought wait a minute, and said it out  loud “on your profile it said £140” but no she was right £220 it was. Ok dick hard, heart pumping, dick nearly jerking off by its self after a week of inactivity; paid like a sucker.

As she was undressing after the paperwork i was thinking what have i done? She did not look like a £220 punt infact she did not look like a £40 punt! Scars on recent breast implant, razor marks on left wrist, lips swallowed like its been bitten by a cobra! Face shape looking like you would rater choose to fuck vinnie jones. Anyway remember the dick hard situation right now brain is on sleep mode dick is doing the thinking and want to carry on.

So starts to do an owo, basic stuff nothing too complicated noting exciting but still sometimes going deep however not deep enough from a so called bj pro! This lasted about 5 min when i started to give a hand my self by jerking and poped in her mouth. Rested for about 10-15 min and dick still hard i guess it wants £220 worth of action so desi asked what position i prefer l, went for a doggy this where i got to see the body rip marks from sudden gain and loss of weight, stretch marks all over the sides, breast implant very visable thus cheap job and you can feel it too thus did not put any attention to it at all.  The pussy as mentioned wide as a cave and half way through she asked if she can fuck? I.e get on top, i said ok and in no time she came and after a min or too i forced my self to cum by clearing my head, had a shower Got dressed she said she would be traveling to get a butt implant which is wehre the pin dropped and realised why her tail bone seem d to be broken or even out, just wiered to explain.

Now why Neutral? Well she is what she is, she did not do anything wrong i picked the punt i paid and she did what she said she would do! Thus its not a positive as i wouldn’t recommend it definitely at that price and that she has played with her body too much and intends to do so even more! She is a nice girl quite chatty and does what she says on profile.

Comms-excellent
Location- Ok, hotel
Bj skills- basic
Body- scars and marks with botch enhancements
Will I recommend- no
Is it worth £220-No Way

although  this sounds like a negative feedback it is not for me for one reason, she did not lie she did as stated on her profile noting extra all kindness from start to finish, however not my choice as for me there are better girls out there.
 :thumbsup:

My ebony quest goes on and i would re put desi on there as this was not what i want to remember a desi!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Reallytired86

Thanks for reminding me - another review I need to get done too - for me a total negative though, in looks and service.

Offline Dicky

Thanks for the review. Have had her on my HL...swiftly off now