Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews....? Has an advisory on AdultWork? Wigan area.  (Read 381 times)

Brookside

Gents,

Hoping you can help me out here as new to this...

Found this wg on aw but there is an advisory regarding authenticity. Anyone know if she is legit or should I avoid at all costs?

External Link/Members Only 

First time and looking to do something with the OH (although possibly a bit over-optimistic as She was a bit pissed when she agreed!!)

Cheers fellas

BS

Offline milkman10

Offline cueball

I can see her pushing an hand cart in romania  :D

Offline NigelF

Gents,

Hoping you can help me out here as new to this...

Found this wg on aw but there is an advisory regarding authenticity. Anyone know if she is legit or should I avoid at all costs?

External Link/Members Only

First time and looking to do something with the OH (although possibly a bit over-optimistic as She was a bit pissed when she agreed!!)

Cheers fellas

BS

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a troll but I'll just assume that you are totally new and know nothing about punting or Adultwork. I strongly recommend you have a read of the PuntingWiki because you have a lot to learn. Start here: External Link/Members Only
Then move onto the stuff under the heading "Feautured" here: External Link/Members Only

Alternatively just get stuck in and find out for yourself. If you don't want to do that then just fire off some messages/call up the girls who you like the look of and have a few positive reviews on here and seem like they might be up for a couple booking (most girls will but some will be more experienced than others however I presume you don't care about that given your choice of girl here).

Brookside

Thanks NF.... I'm not a troll (No idea why you think I am) just dipping my toe in the water. Bear with me. Thanks for the links.

Will let yous know how I get on

B

Offline scutty brown

I've seen those pictures before, and they belonged to a crap Hungarian (or it might have been Bulgarian) gypsy. The naming style fits a known Hungarian gang (and so does the price)

Really crap choice for a first punt. Take your wife and you'll soon have an ex wife

Do some research before you dip your wick
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:11:26 pm by scutty brown »

Offline bigmc

If shes only 22 she must have had a paper round in helmand province

Brookside

She wasn't really what I was looking for in terms of taste but liked the lace thing over the ass - you live and learn! Cheers fellas! Back to the drawing board!

Offline NigelF

Thanks NF.... I'm not a troll (No idea why you think I am)

It was just your terrible choice of WG and the fact that she's not even good looking. However looks are subjective and I suppose it's not unreasonable for someone new to punting to have no idea about the red flags/how dodgy that profile looks. To be clear I'm not saying she doesn't exist, I just mean the likelihood of her service being anywhere near decent, especially for a couples booking, is extremely low.