Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine Nottingham  (Read 2103 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moderntosser

External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d chuck my two penneth in on the recent chatter on Ms Raine.
It’s going back a few months but still relevant I’m sure.

I took advantage of an early bird deal she was doing, 130 for the hour before midday.
Nice phone manner, simple to arrange.
Easy parking at supermarket a few minutes walk from her very nice apartment.

Friendly welcome, she is really fit, great body.

Started with crap back massage, I hadn’t asked for one, felt like her routine so went with it with a view to hurry it along if it went on longer than 2 minutes!

To be fair she got to work pretty quick, good owo, not as deep as I’d like but good technique.
She does online paid pics and snapchat stuff and she asked if we could do some filming which I was happy with.
In return I got a free pass to see her stuff. To be honest it’s a bit lame. Nothing special.

We did owo, cowgirl and mish, finishing with a nice facial.

This is where it went grey.

2-3 minutes of chat before she starts tidying up, getting dressed and saying how much she’d enjoyed it... I couldn’t be arsed to argue so sorted myself out and went. Thought I’d had about 45 mins so not too pissed off.
However l when I got out and checked my watch I’d only had 40 mins, probably only 25-30 of sexual activity.
I’m a 2-3 pop guy so ended up feeling ripped off, even at an offer price.

The main reason it’s not a red is I still have the video of her sucking me off and riding me which is pretty cool.
She is a nice girl, fit with decent skills... just seems to be really mechanical and couldn’t wait to get me out, well before my time was up.

I haven’t and won’t be returning.

vw

Thanks for the review, seems the flood gates have opened since mike posted this.  :sarcastic:

Almost impossible for any punter to see Camilla and submit a review at the moment. Any positives will be slaughtered and/or treated with suspicion.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review, seems the flood gates have opened since mike posted this.  :sarcastic:
Prescient was it not.

Offline mrfishyfoo

2-3 minutes of chat before she starts tidying up, getting dressed and saying how much she’d enjoyed it... I couldn’t be arsed to argue so sorted myself out and went. Thought I’d had about 45 mins so not too pissed off.
However l when I got out and checked my watch I’d only had 40 mins, probably only 25-30 of sexual activity.
I’m a 2-3 pop guy so ended up feeling ripped off, even at an offer price.

I see that PrinnyCR is continuing to short change punters.  :dash: :dash:

Hope you've got your tin hat MrMT as I can smell the BRASSO already.  :music: :music:

vw

Prescient was it not.

Well, not in the way you expected with your sulk post.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Kingy28

Get yourself a cheap punting watch & keep it in your car's glove box

Offline HailWood

Well, not in the way you expected with your factual post.   :lol: :lol:
Corrected for you.
Are you about to come on here (a region and membership you seem to think is a joke according to your UKE statement) and then spit your dummy because I poked fun at you on the South West thread.  :D

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:59:12 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline HailWood

Sorry to hear you were short changed OP. IMO this should be a red card.

vw

Corrected for you.
Are you about to come on here and spit your dummy because I poked fun of you on the South West thread.  :D
Oh yeah that's right i your mind.   :lol: :lol:

And you only posted there as you were too scared of where UKE was going. 

Thanks for confirming your approach.   :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Oh yeah that's right i your mind.   :lol: :lol:

And you only posted there as you were too scared of where UKE was going. 

Thanks for confirming your approach.   :sarcastic:
To quote you - why is anyone scared of a few pixels produced by an anonymous person that they are never (fortunately as far as I am concerned regarding you) likely to meet?

vw

To quote you - why is anyone scared of a few pixels produced by an anonymous person that they are never (fortunately as far as I am concerned regarding you) likely to meet?

Thanks for plagiarising me.  :drinks:

Why did you not do the white knight repair job review then?   :unknown:

Offline HailWood

Thanks for plagiarising me.  :drinks:

Why did you not do the white knight repair job review then?   :unknown:

Probably because I don’t have Knightly tendencies and definitely because I haven’t met the WG in question.

vw

Probably because I don’t have Knightly tendencies and definitely because I haven’t met the WG in question.

Your application seemed to be going so well.  :sarcastic:  As was your encouraging critique of fishy.   :lol:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 04:25:57 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Your application seemed to be going so well.  :sarcastic:  As was your encouraging critique of fishy.   :lol:

Enough of me. Let’s talk about you.
 SomeOne on this forum might consider reply #18 in the following to be low level touting.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162369.msg2068351#msg2068351

I’d just consider that an informed response to a fellow member. What do you think?

vw

Enough of me. Let’s talk about you.
 SomeOne on this forum might consider reply #18 in the following to be low level touting.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162369.msg2068351#msg2068351

I’d just consider that an informed response to a fellow member. What do you think?
:unknown: :unknown:

Anyway nice of you to read my reviews.   :hi:

Offline Moderntosser

Had a feeling this would reignite your two’s love affair...
Get a room lads and finally deal with your clear sexual tension!

Offline HailWood

Had a feeling this would reignite your two’s love affair...
Get a room lads and finally deal with your clear sexual tension!

:lol: :lol:  :lol:

It’s all good fun. But I won’t be getting a room with him unless he agrees to seeing Mr Grey and I get to bring the carrots. :lol:

Offline HailWood

:unknown: :unknown:

Anyway nice of you to read my reviews.   :hi:
TBF - I think your reviews are good. You go for a similar look and physique in the women you see.  If I was looking to punt in the SW I would trust your positives and avoid the negatives.  :hi:

Shame you can be such a twat (IMO obviously) so much of the time  :P

Offline Picti

Thanks for the balanced review.

I'm afraid that it's very much in the same vein as other recent reviews of her. At premium pricing and a less than commensurate performance, she really needs to consider her approach. Personally I take another step farther from ever meeting her.

With regard to the filming (from which she of course makes money), is this discussed and agreed in advance or is the suggestion sprung upon you in person?

Offline Moderntosser

Filming wasn’t discussed in advance, can’t recall how it came about exactly but wasn’t my suggestion.  didn’t cost me anything. Filmed on her phone and put on her paid snapchat.
It was 2 short clips... 30-40 seconds each.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:51:14 pm by Moderntosser »

Offline HailWood

With regard to the filming (from which she of course makes money), is this discussed and agreed in advance or is the suggestion sprung upon you in person?

Wasn’t discussed in advance, can’t recall how it came about exactly but wasn’t my suggestion.  didn’t cost me anything. Filmed on her phone and put on her paid snapchat.
It was 2 short clips... 30-40 seconds each.
I hope no face shots  :scare:
Has she posted this to her AW PG also? If so is this with your permission?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:53:51 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Moderntosser

No, no face shots of me, just her. Just my cock going in and out of her mouth, then in and out of her vagina.
On her paid Snapchat.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:41:32 pm by Moderntosser »

Offline InMefan

Always said I've wanted to see her but Nottingham is an hour drive from me so all about finding the right sort of time, but with this review and some of the other reviews has kind of put me off seeing her, she doesn't seem to be very consistent and is not treating people fairly by hour appointments being 40-45 mins!

Offline Biggysmalls

Always said I've wanted to see her but Nottingham is an hour drive from me so all about finding the right sort of time, but with this review and some of the other reviews has kind of put me off seeing her, she doesn't seem to be very consistent and is not treating people fairly by hour appointments being 40-45 mins!

Go see Tanya instead and save yourself some money and have a better time

Offline Picti

I imagine that she's capable of better. The benign interpretation is that she's jaded and could do with some time off. The more serious interpretation is that she's taking punters for granted. Either way there are too many other good and reliable options to risk it.