Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate_SEX_TEEN london  (Read 2081 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline alejang

I went to see this girl on Sunday night. Coms where good as she speaks good English and is also quite bubbly. She works a couple of minutes away from tooting Bec station. When I saw her I was a bit disappointed...not my type of girl....plus the body is no gym fit....However her ass  looked tasty so I decided to stay as long as there was French kissing, which she denied so I left. She did say she was going back home in a couple of days...but she might come back.
External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Another bitch who is lazy and wants good money for doing fuck all..  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

I went to see this girl on Sunday night. Coms where good as she speaks good English and is also quite bubbly. She works a couple of minutes away from tooting Bec station. When I saw her I was a bit disappointed...not my type of girl....plus the body is no gym fit....However her ass  looked tasty so I decided to stay as long as there was French kissing, which she denied so I left. She did say she was going back home in a couple of days...but she might come back.
External Link/Members Only

You checked out the reviews before you went didn't you? The latest was only last week. Yet still you went?

Offline LLPunting

You checked out the reviews before you went didn't you? The latest was only last week. Yet still you went?

it seems we have an awful lot of trigger happy new posters.  The lurkers who remain schtumm are the vets who continue to leech regardless of the limitations.

Offline Mick42

I went to see this girl this week total waste of time put me in a room told me to take my clothes off and she would be back.
Come back in I I ask for a kiss she said she don't kiss so I tried to play with her boob very soft  she then says they are tender and she don't like anyone to touch them.
I ask her about her list for as up on AW she said just cos there  on her list does not mean she does any of them .
I ask her to play with me but she never put anything into it what so ever she just wanted to lay there I ask to cuddle she  said no I paid for an hour she give me a  quick blow job and I was out of there in half the time.
Total waste of space

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Along with (NOT SO) Classy Claudia Star, definitely the two worst and rudest Polish WG's that I have met!  :angry:

Offline PLeisure

Along with (NOT SO) Classy Claudia Star, definitely the two worst and rudest Polish WG's that I have met!  :angry:
Do a review...  :rolleyes:

bigone

wow 12 negative reviews out of 15 this must be a record

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Do a review...  :rolleyes:
I've written a negative for Claudia Star already. But this girl is definitely not passionate. More rude and aggressive who had this strange thing of wanting you to ride her in doggy whilst squeezing her thighs hard from what I remember. It was December 2016 when I saw this girl. Didn't do half the stuff on her likes list either :diablo:!

Offline bukowski

well i just read all those reviews on Passionate_SEX_TEEN london and how anyone could go see her and not expect to get exactly what you got is beyond me

12 reviews all telling of virtually the same weird and crappy experience even down to small details

in fact a lot of them read so similarly in terms of content and even style that i slightly wondered if something even odder was going on and those terrible reviews were written by the girl herself (unlikely i know but there is something tonally very similar about them all)

anyway, anyone who goes to see her after reading all that must be nuts

as Mr Einstein never said

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:43:04 am by bukowski »
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline arrow0404

well i just read all those reviews on Passionate_SEX_TEEN london and how anyone could go see her and not expect to get exactly what you got is beyond me

12 reviews all telling of virtually the same weird and crappy experience even down to small details

in fact a lot of them read so similarly in terms of content and even style that i slightly wondered if something even odder was going on and those terrible reviews were written by the girl herself (unlikely i know but there is something tonally very similar about them all)

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

+1

Offline puntingpumping1920

TBF by going from the reviews she is not a bad service provider for a 15min/ £40. 

She offers a pump/ dump service. Her negatives are from punters that had a different expectation

One review described her service best below --

If you fancy rabbit fucking a good looking bird with a shitty attitude pay for 15 minutes and just unload. If you want any kind of passion or sense of being even vaguely wanted go elsewhere.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners

Offline Fuzzyduck

TBF by going from the reviews she is not a bad service provider for a 15min/ £40. 

She offers a pump/ dump service. Her negatives are from punters that had a different expectation

I agree, though in this case "not bad" doesn't mean good and certainly not great, even at 15 mins.

Also, not sure many folk would expect nor want a "shitty attitude". TBF her profile does say that it's the punters' obligation to make her "feel comfortable" and to put her in the right mood before she will play nicely. And there's the crux: if you come in cold with low expectations, you'll get a shitty service but at least you're detached from it; if you come in nicely with a view to warming her up; you'll get a shitty service and be really pissed off.

Offline bukowski

i think if she was stunningly good looking that could be quite hot if you are in the exact right mood for that

me though, i'm too old to walk in hard, blow my tubes and walk out again

those days are long gone
 :cry:

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough