Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New today at £60- £80/hr  (Read 5658 times)

Offline Convince Me

What is it with attaching the word 'back' to the end of a profile name? Yesterday it was sexy Angella back, now these two. Any reasonable explanations?

sash

cheers Steve
Polish Ola might be worth a passing visit.
looks like same number and two locations/girls.
wouldnt see Bianca, bit too hard faced and tum.
That room looks familiar - used by lots of Romanian girls.

Love to hear if any one pops in to see Polish Ola.

Offline Poker10

I have tried calling Polly on numerous occasions in the last couple of days, the number seems to be inactive?

Offline Rickrabbit

I notice that this pro$$ie is showing up again on the £70ph search...looking a bit rough now though. Has anyone had recent experience?

Saw her some time ago... wasn't over keen to return  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, without even waiting for JRC to say it, in this instance I might be swayed to agree with his view. If anyone has a recent feel good story I might log her in as a Plan C., if she is around over christmas downtime. Red dress pictures do her no favours though...

Offline blue

Tried to make contact with External Link/Members Only; doesn't answer calls or texts.... :thumbsdown:

LL

Tried to make contact with External Link/Members Only; doesn't answer calls or texts.... :thumbsdown:
pic one and pic two on her profile look like they are of different girls.

Offline blue

Right, just called her and asked what was included in 15 minutes, was told everything! She could barley communicate...maybe one to avoid.

Offline adindas

I have tried calling Polly on numerous occasions in the last couple of days, the number seems to be inactive?

I have seen you called her today. It is always a good thing to try. If phone is not active, it might be due to the fact that many Polish girl do not work on Sunday. Even in Warsaw itself you will this tendency.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 01:22:37 pm by adindas »

LL

Polish girl do not work on Sunday. Even in Warsaw itself you will this tendency.
Of course not, Sundays are for church.  :hi:

fredpunter

And she does bb.

Polly Looks the nicest, assuming she ever answers her phone.

Offline Poker10

I have seen you called her today. It is always a good thing to try. If phone is not active, it might be due to the fact that many Polish girl do not work on Sunday. Even in Warsaw itself you will this tendency.

That would maybe be the case if she was Polish, but i believe she is Hungarian like her stable mate Sweet Missi External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

intana

That would maybe be the case if she was Polish, but i believe she is Hungarian like her stable mate Sweet Missi External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

i knew she look familiar! do you guys the game of thrones.. there is this girl who is sort of like a bodyguard/companion to the paraplegic boy.. looks like sweet missi

Offline the lurker

What is it with attaching the word 'back' to the end of a profile name? Yesterday it was sexy Angella back, now these two. Any reasonable explanations?

It just means she is, or is pretending to be, the girl who worked before with the same username.

Offline Kingb3000

Now no longer active on AW

Offline Steve2

Well done on the picks.

Every single profile is gone after a mere five days.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline hunnieme

Well done on the picks.

Every single profile is gone after a mere five days.

I was going to say the same, but it is Christmas and they've probably all gone home after earning some quick cash. Say what you want about touring Romanians etc but they do give you variety-where I punt is a desert now compared to only a few days ago.

Offline blue

I was going to say the same, but it is Christmas and they've probably all gone home after earning some quick cash. Say what you want about touring Romanians etc but they do give you variety-where I punt is a desert now compared to only a few days ago.

No variety over here; the common denominator for substandard services, B&S operations, charging extras, ripping off punters are Romanians.  :hi: