Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope Green - Colchester  (Read 839 times)

6 review(s) for Penelope Green  (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline essexfabswinger

Had a punt with Penelope Green last week
External Link/Members Only
I noticed in her pictures there was a new queening stool - and as I enjoy watersports, I thought it was time to spend an hour with her.
Her place was easy to find, and considering the hot weather, she was dressed up and make up to a stunning standard.
Once the paperwork was out of the way, she prepared a space on the floor and I was able to spend a very long time with her pussy planted on my mouth.  We got to a stage when she told me she was ready, and I was treated to a wonderful mouth full of her champagne.
This was a great punt, and I look forward to returning.

Offline Hackneylad1

Not my cup of tea so to speak. Maybe you could get this moved to the review section as that is what this is (sort of) :lol:

Offline simpleton69

Not for me as well, think she over touch up her photos as she has a plastic look about he

Offline socks

I noticed in her pictures there was a new queening stool

Ah I wondered what that was! I reviewed her a while back and think she is a great punt. Does all services well and enthusiastically, so might have to give her golden shower a try one day - thanks for the review.

I've asked admin if it can be moved to the review section
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:52:21 pm by socks »