Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelika_love Colchester  (Read 785 times)

1 review(s) for Angelika_love (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Donkeyd2018

Amazing body and and great service , everything protected just how I like my girls , and had seen some good reviews on here for her which made me go for it , but one thing no one mentioned is she does have a bit of a horse face and bad skin on her face  , the skin on her body is faultless but there is a reason she has no face pics even in her private gallery.

I’m not saying she’s not hot , her body is amazing and she is really into it , not a robotic service at all , but did want to provide this feedback about the face in case anyone was considering has seen the body pics but is looking for the full package

Offline Foxtail17

Amazing body and and great service , everything protected just how I like my girls , and had seen some good reviews on here for her which made me go for it , but one thing no one mentioned is she does have a bit of a horse face and bad skin on her face  , the skin on her body is faultless but there is a reason she has no face pics even in her private gallery.

I’m not saying she’s not hot , her body is amazing and she is really into it , not a robotic service at all , but did want to provide this feedback about the face in case anyone was considering has seen the body pics but is looking for the full package

Could we have a link and rough location please? Would help immensely. Ta.

Offline Sinz

What was the general location of the punt ?
What services did you receive ?
Any services denied ?

Offline TheBSG

Offline Students Notebook

Odd because I can't find any results for Angeika_love here on UKP. Could we have the link/s please.
On her Profile her nationality is given as Romanian, yet in the Interview it says Primary Language Spanish & Secondary Language English. Probably a recycled Profile.
There are Reviews here on UKP  for another Angelika who is Polish and in Epsom but my preference would be for the Bulgarian in Milton Keynes.
S.N.

Offline oohermrs

"Everything protected" - so no owo or cim for £140ph...don't think so