Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25/Slough  (Read 434 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline NPunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so not sure if this will be liked by my fellow punters

£60-half hour

Comms: This was done by text and the response was quick!

Venue: The flat was at the start of Slough high street, Nice flat, Clean environment and secure door, used lift to get to her floor, Please note there is a bit awkward to find a parking space there, I was in the late hours so used the free (during the day not free) off street parking on Chalvey Park road which is next to police station and then its less than 5 min walk there

The Girl: It's definitely the girl from the profile pictures and boy I was so pleasantly surprised to see her, She used to be called Martina (In Slough) back in 2014 or 2013 and I used to see her very frequently but then she disappeared, I really missed her (lols) all those years as I had a really good time with her every time I was there, She looks a bit old now but still good, Guys if you are boobs men then perhaps not your type, I wouldn't say she has the greatest boobs in the market but for me is the arse and thighs always work and she's got a spectacular arse, I was already getting hard by the sight of her legs and arse, it was fucking hot!  :wacko:

The Action: We both got undressed and started kissing
FK: She is a good kisser and I thoroughly enjoyed
OWO: very good at this too, She also licks and sucks the balls nicely and then further licks the area between the bum hole and balls so she is pretty good at this, not sure if she did it for me or its her normal practice
Positions: CG, RCG, Mish, Doggy, all the positions were great especially the one when you can see her arse and grab it, its really soft and feels so good, Ended with CIM which she happily obliged, She does not swallow by the way
I was offered a chilled bottle of water in the beginning of the punt which was very nice because it was hot and I was a bit sweating during the action so was drinking it, She also gave me a nice massage on my back after the punt which I really liked and appreciated, She is definitely not a clock watcher, She is a very nice and polite girl, Shower was also available but I didn't bother as I live not so far from there

In summary the punt was really good, Maya is very easy person and I really had a great time with her, I would certainly recommend her services and would certainly return to her soon,