Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Anushka@ King's Cross  (Read 8568 times)

2 review(s) for xxSweet Saraxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only

Not much to say about this one really.  Exactly as described in her profile.  Pictures are very recent.  She's very slim, pretty and she smiles a lot.  Sex was pretty good - she is very tight.  A little shy and timid.  Her English is fine but we didn't talk much.  She kisses full on, very deep.  I spent a lot of time kissing her throughout the session.  Lots of eye contact, hugs, holding me tight.  A great GFE.

Downsides: she lacked that spark that you get sometimes when you really connect with a WG.  She didn't look very bright-eyed when I saw her.  Maybe in need of sleep (working 6 long days a week must be taking a toll).  Did everything I asked but didn't put in much work when riding on top.  I know you can't have everything but you know some girls really go for it when they're on top and she didn't - leaving me to put in most of the work.

Would I see her again?  No probably not but then I rarely visit the same girl twice and I thought she was worth seeing but not amazing.  If you like them young and very slim then she might be for you.  At least you guys know it's a legit profile now with real pics.  One other girl in the same flat and two more working upstairs (well it is King's Cross after all!)

Jason

The other girls working in the same premises are:

Nadia: External Link/Members Only
Hot Horny Tina: External Link/Members Only
Velentina: External Link/Members Only
Wet Ginger: External Link/Members Only

In this establishment I only saw "Wet Ginger" and I can recommend her.

LL

That's good to know, thanks Jason.  So maybe the brunette I spotted across the hall was Valentina then (seeing as she's the only other girl of the four who has brown hair).  That one is also on my hotlist although I notice she's £10 more expensive at £80 for 30 mins.

disgracedpolitician

Valentina's profile looks very good. If she is available tomorrow, I will go see her and report back. Thanks for the review by the way :).

Troyb

External Link/Members Only

Not much to say about this one really.  Exactly as described in her profile.  Pictures are very recent.  She's very slim, pretty and she smiles a lot.  Sex was pretty good - she is very tight.  A little shy and timid.  Her English is fine but we didn't talk much.  She kisses full on, very deep.  I spent a lot of time kissing her throughout the session.  Lots of eye contact, hugs, holding me tight.  A great GFE.

Downsides: she lacked that spark that you get sometimes when you really connect with a WG.  She didn't look very bright-eyed when I saw her.  Maybe in need of sleep (working 6 long days a week must be taking a toll).  Did everything I asked but didn't put in much work when riding on top.  I know you can't have everything but you know some girls really go for it when they're on top and she didn't - leaving me to put in most of the work.

Would I see her again?  No probably not but then I rarely visit the same girl twice and I thought she was worth seeing but not amazing.  If you like them young and very slim then she might be for you.  At least you guys know it's a legit profile now with real pics.  One other girl in the same flat and two more working upstairs (well it is King's Cross after all!)

Thank you LL for the report

I have seen her tonight , mostly was same as you , good kissing and hugs , not the best GFE but was't bad ,

only very downside that put me off ,she doesn't like shave her pussy which I hate it .

she has long hair around her pussy and She is not going to shave it ,  :dash:

would I see her again ? NO way

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:28:00 pm by Troyb »

Troyb

also she does CIM which I paid £10 more
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:26:52 pm by Troyb »

intana

Thank you LL for the report

I have seen her tonight , mostly was same as you , good kissing and hugs , not the best GFE but was't bad ,

only very downside that put me off ,she doesn't like shave her pussy which I hate it .

she has long hair around her pussy and She is not going to shave it ,  :dash:

would I see her again ? NO way

owh cant stand that iether so did you went down on her?

Offline the lurker

A big plus for me, gunna follow you in guys

Troyb

owh cant stand that iether so did you went down on her?

am I looks idiot ?  :sarcastic:

No way mate.  :wacko:

LL

Hahah, I forgot to mention that.  Not a biggie for me as I don't go for RO

Offline localpunter

How close to the station does she live?

LL

How close to the station does she live?
She works about 5 minutes walk away

Offline localpunter

Says facials are included in the price. Can anyone confirm that?

LL

tuanjim

Hairy pussy is a big plus for me and hard to find. Thanks for the tip.

Troyb

trying to call these girl to meet one of those but Tina and Valentina profiles gone . other 2 didn't work last few days and phones are off  :dash:

MKDons

Also bear in mind 'wet ginger' was openly advertising bb earlier this summer when she was working with her friend (also advertising bb) in the top floor flat on the corner of the road near & south of KX

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Hairy pussy is a big plus for me and hard to find. Thanks for the tip.

me too...might try and get my face in amongst her bush tomorrow!

Offline Tailpipe

Yes

Some things it's best not to share  :D next Punter on DFK now knows your bill
Has been all over her face  :lol: :lol:

Nice review LL keep them coming  :cool:

london

Some things it's best not to share  :D next Punter on DFK now knows your bill
Has been all over her face  :lol: :lol:

Nice review LL keep them coming  :cool:

read this review too  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23271.0

london

looks like Anushak and Nadia profile deleted from AW .