Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melody 21x in Bristol  (Read 3624 times)

5 review(s) for Melody 21xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Anonawemail

Going back to April for my most recent punt, I had an outcall with Melody to my hotel.

External Link/Members Only

She turned up dressed in smart business wear, very much a sexy secretary look.  Nice underwear, underneath which she had the butt plug I asked her to wear, and a lovely fit slim body.

I had said I was looking for a raunchy gfe, and that snowballing was my particular thing.  We started with some proper kissing while I was undressing her, then she got down to sucking me off.  She gives a great blow job, I came much quicker than normal, Melody took it all in her mouth then shared it with me. 

She then pretty much pounced on me to fuck, I managed to get it back up almost straight away (somehow!) and after a few positions, enjoying the view of her plugged ass, I pulled off the rubber and came on her belly.

Paid the advertised price for an hour, no extras asked for, all comms easy and hassle free.  Would defo see again.

vw

nice one breaking your review duck.    :hi:

She sounds OK. 

Offline Doombar

Nice review - short but sweet!  Hopefully more reviews and posts to come from you or it looks like touting.

I've seen her a few times now and surprised she hasn't had more reviews - probably the best new girl in the SW this year.

I did snowball with her one time - I explained she would need to swallow several times as I passed back some of my mouthful in batches.  Love to watch it roll down the tongue then a tap on the cheek gives her permission to swallow.  I'd say she doesn't like swallowing as she screwed up her face each time like a child with medicine - but she did it just the same like a good girl :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:05:57 pm by Doombar »

vw

I've seen her a few times now and surprised she hasn't had more reviews - probably the best new girl in the SW this year.

Probably most have blacklisted her due to her seeing you.  I know i do. 

Offline Anonawemail

Probably most have blacklisted her due to her seeing you.  I know i do.

What's the story with doombar?

No touting on my part by the way, just a lurker who had to get a post in to keep access to links etc.  Will try to keep contributing from now.

Offline Doombar

No touting on my part by the way, just a lurker who had to get a post in to keep access to links etc.  Will try to keep contributing from now.
Ok good to know you are not a tout.  Seems you and I have similar tastes as we have both reviewed Melody.  Check out my positive reviews for some good other local WGs.

VW is a sad loser who stalks me and others, and spends every hour of every day causing trouble on this site and other punting sites.  He hasn't seen a decent WG yet  :sarcastic:

Keep posting!  :hi:

vw

Most of it is covered in this 19 pages of various people posting about the saddo.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201132.0

if thats too much read from here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201132.msg2078883#msg2078883

VW is a sad loser who stalks me and others, and spends every hour of every day causing trouble on this site and other punting sites.

What trouble? It that was the case i would have changed my name to hide multiple times, like you.  :sarcastic:

He hasn't seen a decent WG yet  :sarcastic:

You measure decent by how deeply you fall i love with them?   :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:19:56 pm by vw »

Offline keij

facially, how would you describe her?

Offline Doombar

facially, how would you describe her?
I described her as "pretty" in my review. I wouldn't rate her as "very pretty" or "beautiful" which are my levels above that.  She has natural long (if a little coarse) blonde hair, good facial skin, blue eyes, minimal makeup, kissable lips and she is a very good kisser.

Facial looks are a subjective thing, and if the right look for you is essential in choosing a punt, I'd suggest only choosing girls who show a face pic.  I generally do that but took a punt on her as her body and services looked great and she was local.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:38:12 am by Doombar »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Posted on wrong thread.......D'oh!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:51:15 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Noluck

I would say - very prity indeed, and very moorish.

Offline Doombar

I look forward to reading your reviews HAL and Noluck :hi: