Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyJane95, Manchester  (Read 2233 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

Visited Emily Jane towards end of last month. Comms were good on WhatsApp - straightforward instructions to get me into her apartment in the Quays/MediaCity area. Agreed anal, oral without, and cum swallowing in advance with her. Took shower when I arrived then returned to the room for the meet.

After this was where it fell apart, and is where I was then deciding what to rate this meet. Good OWO, and anal was enthusiastically received, but Emily refused CIM/swallowing with the gem "I've not eaten yet today - it'd make me feel ill". As the anal happened, I toyed with a Neutral, but I will always call out advertised/agreed services that are not supplied, hence coming down on the side of a Negative in the end.

Offline malu999

So the question that immediately springs to mind - was this a breakfast punt?

Offline Cryton123

[quote  but Emily refused CIM/swallowing with the gem "I've not eaten yet today - it'd make me feel ill"
[/quote]

I thought a 'high protein' breakfast was the best start to the day?  :D

Offline cpw_19

So the question that immediately springs to mind - was this a breakfast punt?

Nope, was an early afternoon punt.

Offline Titi

That’s really not kosher and thanks for reporting.

Offline Moby Dick

Ask for an itemised bill.
Does she charge extras, or offered a partial refund?

Offline standardpostage

Off my hot list now.

Onto my lukewarm list.

Emilyjane9595

External Link/Members Only

Visited Emily Jane towards end of last month. Comms were good on WhatsApp - straightforward instructions to get me into her apartment in the Quays/MediaCity area. Agreed anal, oral without, and cum swallowing in advance with her. Took shower when I arrived then returned to the room for the meet.

After this was where it fell apart, and is where I was then deciding what to rate this meet. Good OWO, and anal was enthusiastically received, but Emily refused CIM/swallowing with the gem "I've not eaten yet today - it'd make me feel ill". As the anal happened, I toyed with a Neutral, but I will always call out advertised/agreed services that are not supplied, hence coming down on the side of a Negative in the end.

It does say at discretion on my aw.

I’m not focused and driven by money, if something doesn’t feel comfortable I won’t do it. I sometimes get up late and therefore I don’t get time to sit down and have anything.

As you can see from the other reviews 99% of times I will do it. Sorry you had a bad experience and I didn’t mean to leave you feeling upset. Feel free to drop me a text and I will try and settle it with you. X

Offline NigelF

As you can see from the other reviews 99% of times I will do it.

You seem to be having an awful lot of these rare 1% moments:
I’m very nice and 99% of the time  I am always reliable.

Anyway, even if all your other reviewers on here wanted and got CIM, that would still only be a 95% rate and of course some of those reviewers didn't want/care about CIM (at least on the first visit), such as myself, so in reality it's much less than 95%.

Offline lewisjones23

You seem to be having an awful lot of these rare 1% moments:
Anyway, even if all your other reviewers on here wanted and got CIM, that would still only be a 95% rate and of course some of those reviewers didn't want/care about CIM (at least on the first visit), such as myself, so in reality it's much less than 95%.

:D

Offline MrMog

Let’s be honest here, paid or not, if some fat cow with a stinking fanny wanted to squirt in your mouth would you let her?

I am pretty sure most on here would come up with some polite excuse.

I ain’t saying the OP is fat ugly or smells etc but I have paid for a wg and refused to go down on her before today, I am sure others have.

Regardless it does say at her discretion on her AW profile so you take it as that.

Either way though to end all confusion I think all WGs would be better off being up front with punters and offering them the chance to walk before paying by telling them CIM is off the cards. Ideally during the initial comms.

Offline cpw_19

Let’s be honest here, paid or not, if some fat cow with a stinking fanny wanted to squirt in your mouth would you let her?

I am pretty sure most on here would come up with some polite excuse.

I ain’t saying the OP is fat ugly or smells etc but I have paid for a wg and refused to go down on her before today, I am sure others have.

As stated, as I'd normally do, I showered at the start of the meet (even more important as it was a hot day!), so less of the aspersions being cast on my hygiene, thanks.  :rolleyes: Your third sentence does give the appearance of weaselling out of what you were trying to imply in the previous two.

Either way though to end all confusion I think all WGs would be better off being up front with punters and offering them the chance to walk before paying by telling them CIM is off the cards. Ideally during the initial comms.

Indeed - no reason for this not to be the case. I get to take my business elsewhere  - if I wish. If the lady is honest about what she's offering that day, I may still see her, if I want to see the lady enough/want another of her services enough. A little transparency isn't difficult.

Offline MrMog

As stated, as I'd normally do, I showered at the start of the meet (even more important as it was a hot day!), so less of the aspersions being cast on my hygiene, thanks.  :rolleyes: Your third sentence does give the appearance of weaselling out of what you were trying to imply in the previous two.

Indeed - no reason for this not to be the case. I get to take my business elsewhere  - if I wish. If the lady is honest about what she's offering that day, I may still see her, if I want to see the lady enough/want another of her services enough. A little transparency isn't difficult.

If you had actually bothered to read my post I DID say clearly that I was not saying hygiene was a case with the OP < Original Poster = You.

Offline MrMog

Oh and I would have just said it was cos you had a smelly dick if I actually meant that. I was just saying in general. I added that I was not describing you to clarify.

Offline MrMog

In general though all WGs should be upfront about this stuff, it would stop posts like this in their tracks if they were more upfront.

Emilyjane9595

Well I’m sorry I upset you. Like I say it can be resolved if you drop me a message. I don’t know what else to suggest really.

Offline MrMog

To clarify a little more I think your review is more than justified, the excuse she gave sounds BS and that comes from someone who gave her a positive. Bullshit doesn’t wash in here so she needs to be more honest on services pre punt.

A simple No CIM on off days in a text before hand might go down well.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:13:08 pm by MrMog »

Offline bigthickdick

To clarify a little more I think your review is more than justified, the excuse she gave sounds BS and that comes from someone who gave her a positive. Bullshit doesn’t wash in here so she needs to be more honest on services pre punt.

A simple No CIM on off days in a text before hand might go down well.

She is a bullshitter and a stupid one as she contradicts herself in the very same post. She has had a good start here building her rep fairly quickly but she is on a downhill recently and her bullshit excuses/comments won't help. At discretion is a lame excuse once she's particularly agreed to it beforehand.

Offline MrMog

Well you know as well as I do that this place can make or break a WG just as easily, if they drop their game they end up doing little business with a bad rep.

Their choice.

Offline Saeran

The fact that she cares about her reputation, as she has taken the time to post here, unlike some WGs who don't give a crap about quality of service, says something to me.

Perhaps Emily will take the suggestions on board and communicate things like this a bit better? Only time will tell I am sure.

Emilyjane9595

The fact that she cares about her reputation, as she has taken the time to post here, unlike some WGs who don't give a crap about quality of service, says something to me.

Perhaps Emily will take the suggestions on board and communicate things like this a bit better? Only time will tell I am sure.

Thankyou. Nice of you to say, I don’t want anyone to think I’m a bad Person because I’m never set out to upset anyone x

Offline bigthickdick

Well you know as well as I do that this place can make or break a WG just as easily, if they drop their game they end up doing little business with a bad rep.

Their choice.

Interesting though... the other guy who has left a neg the other day have left her a negative on aw before revealing himself by leaving a negative on here as well. First on aw she told him to "Fuck right off u cunt"

Then after she found out that he's on here as well she apologised for swearing but still tried to bullshit around saying she came on and wouldn't work "like some other girls sponged up" and also in the same post saying that she hasn't seen him because he didn't txt her back on the day. What the truth is remains unknown cause she didn't care to respond to my post even though i had several questions  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:32:35 pm by bigthickdick »

Emilyjane9595

Interesting though... the other guy who has left a neg the other day have left her a negative on aw before revealing himself by leaving a negative on here as well. First on aw she told him to "Fuck right off u cunt"

Then after she found out that he's on here as well she apologised for swearing but still tried to bullshit around saying she came on and wouldn't work "like some other girls sponged up" and also in the same post saying that she hasn't seen him because he didn't txt her back on the day. What the truth is remains unknown cause she didn't care to respond to my post even though i had several questions  :lol:

I did come on that’s the first thing.

The other thing is, try moving into an apartment, on your own , 3 hours away from home and having to sort it . I ask that everyone drops me a text to confirm it and I didn’t get one. I’m not constantly glued to my adult work, however my work phone is always in my hand.

At the end of the day I must be doing something right because I’ve 16 positives in the 3-4 months I’ve been in Manchester.

I can’t please everyone and you’ve clearly got it in for me. Think what you want. I don’t care what you say.

I do well and will continue to do so, because I love what I do.

That’s all I’m going to say.

Offline bigthickdick

I did come on that’s the first thing.

The other thing is, try moving into an apartment, on your own , 3 hours away from home and having to sort it . I ask that everyone drops me a text to confirm it and I didn’t get one. I’m not constantly glued to my adult work, however my work phone is always in my hand.

At the end of the day I must be doing something right because I’ve 16 positives in the 3-4 months I’ve been in Manchester.

I can’t please everyone and you’ve clearly got it in for me. Think what you want. I don’t care what you say.

I do well and will continue to do so, because I love what I do.

That’s all I’m going to say.

To be more precise you have 16positives and 2 neutrals and 2 negatives. Nowhere near an immaculate record and the recent negatives are showing signs of you getting full of yourself (and your comms confirming that too)

And you did say you didn't meet him because you came on and wouldn't work sponged up. And you also said you would've seen him but he didn't txt back. So would you have worked sponged up or were you not on or have you had a better booking or what else???
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:49:49 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline MrMog

All WGs care about their rep regardless of what they may say, it’s what they rely on to get punters.
Of course she is going to defend it even if she is in the wrong, all girls would if it was going to damage their earnings.

I have met her and found her to be lovely, not everyone would agree as none of us are the same, some expect more some are happy to get more when they expect less. At the end of the day she has not scammed anyone for money, not outed anyone and so far has tried to make amends. There are far worse out there to take pops at BUT in future it might do her well to be more up front about CIM rather than waiting for someone to pay then say it’s off the cards at the end.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:52:44 pm by MrMog »

Offline NigelF

I ask that everyone drops me a text to confirm it and I didn’t get one.

When did you ask though? With me you didn't bother to ask when I actually made the booking, you just suddenly asked the evening/night before. You need to make it clear that you expect a confirmation text from the start/when the booking is agreed. And when you don't get one, you need to make it clear to the punter that the booking is now cancelled. Why didn't you do those things?

Emilyjane9595

All WGs care about their rep regardless of what they may say, it’s what they rely on to get punters.
Of course she is going to defend it even if she is in the wrong, all girls would if it was going to damage their earnings.

I have met her and found her to be lovely, not everyone would agree as none of us are the same, some expect more some are happy to get more when they expect less. At the end of the day she has not scammed anyone for money, not outed anyone and so far has tried to make amends. There are far worse out there to take pops at BUT in future it might do her well to be more up front about CIM rather than waiting for someone to pay then say it’s off the cards at the end.

I know, I’ve actually had to cancel bookings and sent th full money back, I’m nowhere near a money grabber or dishonest.

If he said he was unsatisfied I’d of given him a percentage back, without any negative thoughts.

If he would like to come and see me again I won’t charge him for it. I would just like to see him happy. :)

Emilyjane9595

When did you ask though? With me you didn't bother to ask when I actually made the booking, you just suddenly asked the evening/night before. You need to make it clear that you expect a confirmation text from the start/when the booking is agreed. And when you don't get one, you need to make it clear to the punter that the booking is now cancelled. Why didn't you do those things?

Because it wasn’t an actual booking, was a reverse one. I honestly assumed he had just found someone else. I should of double checked with him though, I have said sorry. I was so run down and stressed with the move. My comms are so much more better now I’m finally on my feet.

Offline NigelF

Because it wasn’t an actual booking, was a reverse one. I honestly assumed he had just found someone else. I should of double checked with him though, I have said sorry. I was so run down and stressed with the move. My comms are so much more better now I’m finally on my feet.

Ah, I didn't realise it was a reverse booking (you didn't say that before) although he did say that "Messages indicated that booking was confirmed and in the diary" so it was in those messages where you should have made it clear that you still required a confirmation text.

Anyway, I do believe you've improved (although after my first visit I've only booked you on the day so that probably helps).

You still haven't answered this question though:
And you did say you didn't meet him because you came on and wouldn't work sponged up. And you also said you would've seen him but he didn't txt back. So would you have worked sponged up or were you not on or have you had a better booking or what else???

You mentioned both being on your period and not receiving a confirmation text as your reason for not seeing him - which was it (and why did you mention both things)?

Offline MrScaramanga

Even tho she’s had a few negatives I still want to fuck this girl maybe I could catch her on a good day

Offline Juan Kossof

unfortunately she still has using a strapon listed as a like, when I asked her about using one she said she would not and it shouldn't be on her list. That could make for an unexpectedly disappointing booking for somebody!

Offline Access

To be fair, I’d give this lass the benefit of the doubt and go see her. And I probably will at some point. If she got continuous negatives it’d be an issue!

Offline NigelF

Even tho she’s had a few negatives I still want to fuck this girl maybe I could catch her on a good day

Yes, to be fair, in my experiences and based on her reviews on here, she seems to have a lot more good days than bad. However that's not an excuse for her having bad days, she shouldn't have any and if she is having one she should take the day off. There are a number of girls on here who manage to have a spotless review record and perform consistently well. It also doesn't excuse valid points like this:

unfortunately she still has using a strapon listed as a like, when I asked her about using one she said she would not and it shouldn't be on her list. That could make for an unexpectedly disappointing booking for somebody!

Offline bigthickdick

Yes, to be fair, in my experiences and based on her reviews on here, she seems to have a lot more good days than bad. However that's not an excuse for her having bad days, she shouldn't have any and if she is having one she should take the day off. There are a number of girls on here who manage to have a spotless review record and perform consistently well. It also doesn't excuse valid points like this:

And even though she was online for a very long time after your last post where you told her to answer my questions she just didn't bother. Obvious why because she lied and got caught now has no idea what to say.

Funny how she brags about her 99% happy customers when here based on her reviews it's only 80%. Even funnier how she thinks that it's an acceptable excuse that she lives 3 hours from her home and now has a nice apartment blabla. Irrelevant shit imho. Should've stayed in the shit hotel breakfast included then she could've swallowed the OP's load and this negative review would be a positive  :D

Offline NigelF

And even though she was online for a very long time after your last post where you told her to answer my questions she just didn't bother. Obvious why because she lied and got caught now has no idea what to say.

Funny how she brags about her 99% happy customers when here based on her reviews it's only 80%. Even funnier how she thinks that it's an acceptable excuse that she lives 3 hours from her home and now has a nice apartment blabla. Irrelevant shit imho. Should've stayed in the shit hotel breakfast included then she could've swallowed the OP's load and this negative review would be a positive  :D

:D I think everything you've said is spot on.

thomas santos

Hidden Image/Members OnlyI have seen her twice now and I really enjoyed her services thanks Emily xx and I would definitely come again
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:52:30 am by thomas santos »

Offline milkman10

Hidden Image/Members OnlyI have seen her twice now and I really enjoyed her services thanks Emily xx and I would definitely come again

wtf  this looks like bull  :scare: :scare:

Offline Moby Dick

Have you joined just to post this?

Offline yorkieyorkie

TROLL

Offline Bustydusty