Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite.KateXxX Glasgow  (Read 1383 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ferrygood

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen her maybe 5 times. Twice in Tollcross area, 3 times in Scotsoun.
15 mins is £40 but I’ve seen her 4 times for half hour (£60)

Location/comms

She has excellent comms and is usually available on same day
Moves around the city - she was in Tollcross when I saw her a few years ago but I saw her in Scotstoun in the last 6 months so that’s what I’ll review. Nice flat, easy instructions, good interior and bed.

Looks etc

Great body that is very flexible and really eager. Good face but she does have an issue with her teeth as people on here mention. Pretty sure it’s not drug related-  they seem quite small and pointy in my opinion but you don’t see them much and didn’t affect me.

Nice open personality. Nice to talk to but mainly just wants to please you so that’s no bad thing! She’s from Poland but her English is good.

Meet

Eager. Keen to please. Flexible. Owo. Multiple positions. Likes to initiate round two late on in the meeting. Never a dull moment.

She’s cheap, easy to communicate to and excellent performer.
I’ll see her again, not as a first choice but great when you don’t need to think about it.

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only
Good face but she does have an issue with her teeth as people on here mention. Pretty sure it’s not drug related-  they seem quite small and pointy in my opinion but you don’t see them much and didn’t affect me.

This has always been the red light for me, the teeth coupled with her skinny frame have screamed junkie... :unknown:

Would you say her age is accurate and are you of a similar age to her?

Offline ferrygood

From her appearance and behaviour I don’t think it’s drug related. And I’ve seen her 5 times over 4 years I think and no chance.

She’s hard to age. Hovering around 28-30 i’d say. Maybe up to 33-34. She’s so petite it’s hard to tell

Offline allypally

Jeezo Ferrygood you've certainly caught up on reviews, 6 or so posted today lol

Offline Jock D

Jeezo Ferrygood you've certainly caught up on reviews, 6 or so posted today lol

Boy's on a roll...seem like genuine reviews to me...so all good. :drinks:

Offline Uncle Buck

I like the look of petite kate. Her pictures are not dissimilar to another Polish WG I’ve reviewed ‘emaggic’ who is very petite hence why I’m considering her.

However, the teeth thing is making me think twice.

UB

Offline Gunner1

I had a fairly late punt with her a few years back and her house was reeking of weed. Didn’t affect her service though, she is unreal. Definitely my best punt shag wise. Might just have to visit her again.

Offline Vanhobonk

Do you know if she ever went by another name ,i had a threesome about 5 years ago with sexy sammy and a girl call beauty&hot who sounds a bit like petite kate ,i always  wanted another go with her one on one but she disapeared .
Will nees to give kate a shot regardless soon .

Offline ferrygood

Boy's on a roll...seem like genuine reviews to me...so all good. :drinks:

Haha been on the site for years but felt the guilt of not reviewing so got my arse in gear!

Offline Gunner1

Do you know if she ever went by another name ,i had a threesome about 5 years ago with sexy sammy and a girl call beauty&hot who sounds a bit like petite kate ,i always  wanted another go with her one on one but she disapeared .
Will nees to give kate a shot regardless soon .

I think that is her, Kate use to do duos with Sammy

Offline Vanhobonk

I think that is her, Kate use to do duos with Sammy 
Cheers,will need to check that out soon ,hope it is as she had a cracking wee figure and a great fuck . :P