Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RAYSA_HOT_LOVE 21 yo - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 749 times)

2 review(s) for RAYSA_HOT_LOVE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Much like my previous review of Briana, I feel kind of hard giving Raysa this score, but it is accurate.

I booked Raysa for an hour one evening. Comms were fine, apartment was fine, she was attractive - perhaps a touch on the skinny side.

We got the paper work out the way, got on the bed and got down to business. Except, there is not much business to be had. I hold my hands up, I didn’t read her profile beforehand, but the girl doesn’t do owo, she doesn’t kiss, and on the whole she is sort of weary of your cock unless it wrapped up in Johnny. For example, if she’s wanking you with one hand, she’ll wipe it when she changes over to the other. Things like that are a turn off.

After a bit of oral with, we moved onto the main event. Her pussy is ok, but for such a small girl it wasn’t as tight as I was expecting. We fucked for a bit in mish, then onto doggy, before I took my Johnny off and suggested we just chill for a minute as I could sense she just wanted the whole thing over and done with.

We had a decent chat and she is a lovely, lovely girl - really nice and funny. After a while I was hoping the rapport we build up would lead us nicely onto the next session, but once the sex started it was more of the same. I eventually wanked myself to completion.

On the whole, it was a bit of a lacklustre booking. She is a nice girl, but I wouldn’t return again.

Offline Sinz

What is the general location of the punt ?

Offline PD11

What is the general location of the punt ?

Liverpool City centre

Offline Sinz

Offline milkman10

I was looking at this girl but there seems to be to many donts so no from me thanks op for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Online codyj

Was looking to visit her as with Briana 69 so thanks for posts on Romanians, but have good reviews on A W. Will stick to our own kind.

Offline portly

Does seem strange not to present any photo. An audition for Blind Date?

Offline JonnyL

I was going to review this SP as my first review, but she disappeared from AW, so I decided not to bother.

I'll just add a few comments here.

I saw her a month or so back in Manchester.

It was £150 for the hour including anal.

She was very, very attractive. Gorgeous face and body, but her hair was a bit of a mess (she apologised for this, which I found quite cute).

Her English was excellent, better than most native SPs, and she was much warmer and more welcoming than the majority of Romanians I have visited (especially the hot ones...)

She wasn't the most responsive oral recipient. BJ was covered, but excellent.

Didn't try the front entrance, but she took it the arse very well, and was extremely tight.

I found her very interesting and engaging to talk to afterwards.

I had a very positive experience, but I think what I look for in a punt might not be representative of everyone (I don't like kissing), so I'm not saying OP is wrong with his review.

Offline Sinz

I was going to review this SP as my first review, but she disappeared from AW, so I decided not to bother.

I'll just add a few comments here.

I saw her a month or so back in Manchester.

It was £150 for the hour including anal.

She was very, very attractive. Gorgeous face and body, but her hair was a bit of a mess (she apologised for this, which I found quite cute).

Her English was excellent, better than most native SPs, and she was much warmer and more welcoming than the majority of Romanians I have visited (especially the hot ones...)

She wasn't the most responsive oral recipient. BJ was covered, but excellent.

Didn't try the front entrance, but she took it the arse very well, and was extremely tight.

I found her very interesting and engaging to talk to afterwards.

I had a very positive experience, but I think what I look for in a punt might not be representative of everyone (I don't like kissing), so I'm not saying OP is wrong with his review.

Best to leave a separate review of your experience. 

Offline NigelF

Best to leave a separate review of your experience.

+1

She's back now though, so posting what you've said would definitely still be helpful.

I think what I look for in a punt might not be representative of everyone (I don't like kissing)

I presume you didn't want any kissing from EbonyIs19 as well so can't comment on her kissing. Anyway, cheers for the context.

Offline holdenc

Does seem strange not to present any photo. An audition for Blind Date?

i had her on my hl for a while but never actually saw her. she had 'last few day' on her profile last week and face pics too.