Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite.KateXxX - Glasgow  (Read 845 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr_E_Green_420

Had my first meeting with the lovely Kate a few weeks ago, good comms, all by txt but I had spoken to her previously and her English is good.

Her flat was easy to find and when I entered it was clean and tidy, showed me into the bedroom, paperwork out of the way, 1hr £100, iasked for a quick shower before we began.

Out of the shower and back to the room, Kate is laying on the bed waiting for me and she looks amazing in sexy lingerie, which didn't stay on for long. What came next was the best sex I've ever had in my life, uncountable positions lots of dfk, woo, ro, 69 and lots of sweat and slippyness and two completely shattered individuals.

Another shower before I get dressed, more hugging and kissing at the door, forgot to check my watch but I must have been a bit over the hour.

Will definitely be back.

Apologies if I've missed any details and don't know how to post a link with my phone, but if you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers and happy punting.
Mr_E_Green_420

Offline Astarter

Poor guy - "Best sex I've ever had in my life".

Offline Mr_E_Green_420

I know, sad but true, so whatcha gonna do?  :unknown:

Offline Astarter

I know, sad but true, so whatcha gonna do?  :unknown:

I don't know your personal circumstances but if you enjoyed it that's the main thing I suppose.

Ever since the new rules came in to place so many lurkers are emerging from the shadows with first comments and reviews so I'm treating everything new with contempt unfortunately.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:43:14 am by Alexstarter »

Hoorayhenry

Offline Uncle Buck

OP, won’t you share information on location, looks, services etc so that other punters can gauge whether they’d like to enjoy the same experience you did?

Just a thought.

UB

Offline perfect 10

Dfk, woo, RO.....woo thats a new one  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_E_Green_420

Flat was easy to find, near saltmarket.
To my eye, she has a pretty face with a cracking petite frame, about 5'3", I'm not a big guy but can easily pick her up and change positions with ease. Started off with 69 with her on top, then cowgirl, doggy, missionary, spoons and a few more I can't think of a name for, but they were all good.
In my opinion anyway.

Offline Gunner1

Does she still have fucked up teeth or are they fixed?

Offline David1970

Dfk, woo, RO.....woo thats a new one  :rolleyes:

woo is short for wooing, he plays a violin outside her window while singing a love song to her, before thier romantic meeting.