Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Naomi x - Buckhurst Hill  (Read 1826 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY_PAM 123 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline zigzag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100/hour

Comms – Easy to arrange booking at short notice, found out later comms handled by “receptionist”

Location – Working from a decent enough house not far from Buckhurst Hill Station, parking may be a problem during the day, though there is a supermarket car park you could use if you buy something there, I went at night and no problem parking in the street.

Physical – A pleasant surprise for me, I think she is as good looking as her pictures, though she doesn’t show her face when I met her I found her very attractive facially! Plus she has a great pair of boobs, full and soft and natural.

Meeting – In two minds if this should be positive or neutral. Went with positive as the “problems” that would make it negative were not of her doing (if she is to be belived) but you can make up your own mind about it.

Was met at the door by an attractive young girl wearing a tight fitting dress and with a big smile. Shown to the room and she says its very hot you should get undressed. She strips off too, to reveal the best pair of boobs I’ve seen in ages, she has a very attractive face and a nice personality, her profile say's she's curvy and that sums her figure up, though not in an overweight way.

We lay on the bed and I play with her boobs for a while. Then I lean in to kiss her and this is where the “problems” start. She says she doesn’t kiss, even though her profile says she enjoys French kissing. I ask what do you do? Next she tells me she does covered oral, hang on your profile says OWO, she says she does it but it’s xtra, how much....£40! Well I didn’t know that so didn't bring any more cash.Turns out although her profile says shes independent it’s been written by someone else so she’s not indie, and when I show her the profile she’s not happy with the person who’s done it!

So anyway as she’s the best looking girl I’ve met in this area I stick around and she does a good covered blow job while I indulged in some RO. Didn’t have sex as we spent quite a bit of time talking, but I’m sure if you moved things on it wouldn’t be a problem, I get the feeling she does want to please, I was satisfied with what I did in the circumstances.
Did tell her if I had known she doesn’t kiss and that she charged £40 for OWO I would not have made the booking, and she should get that sorted as punters who want those services won’t be happy!

Summary – Very attractive girl, very friendly, and a fabulous pair of tits! Offers a good service, providing you don’t need kissing or OWO.

VFM – £100/hour is a good price these days I think

See Again? – If she includes OWO in her rate (whatever she decides that should be) and if she kissed I would, as things stand those are two services I look for so I won’t be back.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review Zigzag  :drinks:

100-120 is indeed VFM for a vanilla punt including French kissing (deep is a bonus) and OWO with a pretty or very pretty girl as this is indie equivalent to a 150 agency girl.
Many indie girls will include the likes of A-play, squirting, RO, fingering, light spanking, tit-wanks, COB in this price (perhaps much more if they're genuinely into the sex).
Naomi's limited service offering means that she's banking on enough tit-punters to flock to her just for her boobs and then be weakened by her boobage in person to pay the extras.
Good luck to her.

I like boobs but they're not that important to me that I'll pay 40 more to get the minimum service level I want and can expect from an indie SP in the 80-120 bracket.

Offline punk

Thanks for the review,but basically for what she is offering,plus extras.

It's a bit of a rip off.

Offline zigzag

Thanks for the review,but basically for what she is offering,plus extras.

It's a bit of a rip off.

Yeah it is a bit and as I say had I known before I would not have seen her, but by the time I found out money had changed hands. I guess I could have confirmed services on the phone call but I suspect that would not have helped as she does not answer the phone herself.

Online sparkus

Now in Enfield. Seems replaced by a Mia? I notice there seems to be a rotation of Poles in Fuckhurst Hill as there was a tidy young blonde with a big pair on h/l who suddenly vanished.

Offline Hackneylad1

No mention of extras on her profile = rip off. Doesn't matter whether she wrote the profile or not. Its the punter who loses out.

Offline dami3n

reads neutral at best, 100 may be VFM but it's easy enough to list OWO extra on profile and who knows who writes profiles anymore but if her profile says kissing then a punter can reasonably expect kissing even without confirming, I'm sure she can read her AW profile :unknown: even she didn't write it.

Online sparkus

And here's the replacement:  External Link/Members Only

Feedback hidden? Non merci.

Online sparkus

Just to underscore the last one, it seems this place has multiple WGs on rotation.  Decided to give it a shot and texted when could visit, seemed there was customers to shoo out as was "1 more minute baby".  Got to the door and saw the b+s (to be honest, it could have been maid but bad vibes), pulled the "Wrong house! I'm after Dave," routine.  "Nyet problem!" she said, too right it wasn't.