Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric belfast  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Soggybiccy

External Link/Members Only

Booked earlier today..... And back home feeling good but lighter in the pocket.

Good communication on the phone and very pleasant European voice with decent English. You do get a few with abrupt tones which doesn't set out a good stall but Lucia is definitely well up on customer service.

Based in a clean apartment just north of city centre there was excellent secure parking.

Door was opened by a Czech beauty. Much prettier than the photos on EI. Sat down and a bit of decent conversation before she described the whole tantric experience and how to get the most out of it.

I had a quick shower and the experience began. Lucia was fully naked from the get go and has the most memorising eyes that never leave you. Definitely a good start. Lots of touching and caressing before I was instructed to lie down. Albeit on a mattress on the floor.... It was clean and comfortable.

What followed was most definitely a massage from a trained tantric therapist. Rough, gentle, fast, slow. Lots of different techniques. At one stage I thought she was going to break my toe.... Would have a been a difficult one to explain at home. Anyways theassahe continued to get more and more erotic. Lots of oils and considerable b2b.

Over I turned and it continued. Her eyes never leaving either my eyes on my head or my japs eye. I was allowed to caress her but touching of her genitals was a no no
Not that this matters but the finale was all a little disappointing. Not great he technique at all. We were hitting the 90 minute mark and I really had to go. I ended up finishing myself whole she continued to play with me. Just a dampener on a good all round hour and a half.

Very attractive and friendly lady. Great massage skills but worth £150 when I had to pull the trigger myself. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline massagehunter123

Did you book 90 mins or 1 hour and get extra? It's the kind of thing I'd love to hit for 2 hours but need a bloody mortgage for that kinda business.

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Booked earlier today..... And back home feeling good but lighter in the pocket.

Good communication on the phone and very pleasant European voice with decent English. You do get a few with abrupt tones which doesn't set out a good stall but Lucia is definitely well up on customer service.

Based in a clean apartment just north of city centre there was excellent secure parking.

Door was opened by a Czech beauty. Much prettier than the photos on EI. Sat down and a bit of decent conversation before she described the whole tantric experience and how to get the most out of it.

I had a quick shower and the experience began. Lucia was fully naked from the get go and has the most memorising eyes that never leave you. Definitely a good start. Lots of touching and caressing before I was instructed to lie down. Albeit on a mattress on the floor.... It was clean and comfortable.

What followed was most definitely a massage from a trained tantric therapist. Rough, gentle, fast, slow. Lots of different techniques. At one stage I thought she was going to break my toe.... Would have a been a difficult one to explain at home. Anyways theassahe continued to get more and more erotic. Lots of oils and considerable b2b.

Over I turned and it continued. Her eyes never leaving either my eyes on my head or my japs eye. I was allowed to caress her but touching of her genitals was a no no
Not that this matters but the finale was all a little disappointing. Not great he technique at all. We were hitting the 90 minute mark and I really had to go. I ended up finishing myself whole she continued to play with me. Just a dampener on a good all round hour and a half.

Very attractive and friendly lady. Great massage skills but worth £150 when I had to pull the trigger myself. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Is it £150 for 90mins or £150 for the hour as advertised?

Offline Soggybiccy

£150 an hour. She didn't charge for going over